8/03/2007

Hong Kong Trip -----> Day 4

Sorry for not updating my blog that often with my ALMOST a month ago HK trip... so here comes day 4.... which is mostly shopping and eating.. no more sight-seeing!! hahahahahaha... since it's consider the last day for my sis and Alex in HK (yeap.. they're flying back to KL earlier than me and my parents cuz they got not enuff leave.. muakakakakakakaa...), so they wanted to do some last-minute shopping...
So we woke up early morning to have breakfast at some cafe and once again my mum took the popular "polo bun" while the rest of us tried different food. Then we take the train and off we go to Tung Chung Citygate where this is the place for PURELY shopping!!!
Since the journey needs around 30minutes, so I got nothing better to do and start snapping the scenery while we're in da train... At 1st i saw this view si beh nice... but too bad the pole wanted a pic taken, so..... aiiii....
Then I saw da sea and mountain and some buildings looks very nice and peaceful... i go snap it too... but again... after the pole pic got snapped, this "line" wanted pic taken too... aiiii....
And so the stories goes and goes... after the pole and the "lines" and then.... sien....
Then after tired of snapping the scenery, I'm still bored... then I saw Alex has slept!! Well can't blame him, he's tired mar... so I curi-curi go take his pic.. planning of doing some "While you are sleeping..." (well for TESS-ian sure veli familiar with that quote... kekekekkee...). But too bad, he can "sense" I'm taking his pic, so he woke up on time and make this face trying to say "muehehehe, u cant get my sleeping pic 1.." and my sis must be saying "muakakaaka... too bad... u missed!!!". Aiii.... really "sat bai"...

So after we shopped non-stop, I met up with a fren from HK where she brought us to eat STEAMBOAT!!!!! it's our favourite and i'll let u see how delicious it is....
So da food is in da process of being "cooked"... yum yummy!!!!
Then my fren (Angela her name is...) ordered this restaurant popular dish which is "Char siew & Siew Yuk"... You see, their charsiew is not black black color 1... its veli nice and looks clean 1.... and it's super nice!!!!!
Then here's the source for your steamboat... u just add HKD8 and u can choose as much sauce as u like... they have XO sauce, sweet sour... then dunno wat liao... hahahahahaha... i take the XO sauce and it's super yummy!!
There!! Beside me is Angela.... We didnt managed to get her bf to take pic together with us cuz..... it's not allowed due to some promise she made for a fren... aiiiii..... too bad....

Then after dinner, we went Tsim Sha Tsui to walk around the shops and I bought earring for my boyboy.... aiyah my camera veli pariah... so cant see clearky... so... on the left is just some square shape while the other pair is the hand skeleton... heheheehe...
Then earlier during our shopping, I bought 2 tshirt and a shoe for my boyboy... nice bor?? He loves the shoe when he saw it after I went back to KL... while the tshirt he said not bad... I love the white ones cuz that guy is a bit botak and is holding a knife behind his back... looks.... errmm... dunno how to say... :p
This is the clearer pic... nice bor???
OOOPPSSSS.... so.... i went shopping.... AGAIN!!! :p aiyah so nice... cant resist lar!!! and cheap summore!!!! oh and ermm.... all from Esprit... :p
And ermm... hhehehehhehehe... more from Esprit.... but it's really nice mar!!!! so really cant resist wor.... then the bad news is... my boyboy banned me from wearing that pink skirt.... cuz he said veli short..... but it's actually got 2 more inch below my butt leh... so it's still not that short rite??? rite?????? aiiii... so now am looking to buy those "ah po" skin-tight errrr... trousers in order to wear that skirt... ah bor i cant wear it... T_T



4 blahs:

Huei said...

all the things r so nice!!! i wana go HK!!!

mmmmmmmm..char siu n siu yoke..yummy!!!

Jace said...

Droolssss~~~
Char siew.... I want!!
Aikss... i am so hungry now!

julieann said...

huei,
yes all the things really is sooooo nice and most importantly... SI BEH CHEAP!!! so must go!!!

jace,
hahahahahahaah... faster go buy ticket to HK now and fly there to eat!!! since u got so long hols hoh?? heheheehheehe...

Jace said...

ju... sure or not? i go buy 3 tics ok? ON?