11/05/2008

Nicely trimmed eyebrows!!!

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I adi trimmed my eyebrows!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~~!!!!

All thanks to CHEE WOON~~~~~~~ CHEE WOON MAN SUI~~~~~~~!!!!!!

OK in case you ask me who is Chee Woon, she's working for Astro and her job is a Make-up Artists!!!! GENG MOU?!?!?!?!?! Oh... and she's also is Chewdan's gf... :D

But anyhow, I'm in HEAVEN~~~!!!!!!!!!

Oh I tell you, she's really geng!!! really really geng!!! OK lar... maybe I got carried away but anyhow, she helped me trimmed my eyebrows and it looks SOOOOOOOOOOOO clean and well-defined now!!! Oh and she do it for me FOC!!!!!!!! SI BEH GOOD~~~~~~

THANKIUUUU CHEE WOON~~~!!!!!


My nicely trimmed eyebrows!!!

Nice bor?!?!? More clean rite rite rite?!?!?! :D :D :D

Look at my happy face!!!

Trying to stop myself from smiling... :D

Trying really hard... Cuz I'm SKY HIGH~~~!!!!!

Some sort of erm... more "natural" look... :P

See my happy face!! :D


OK... the following pic is taken when I can't stop myself from being silly...








Can't stop myself from smiling....








Can't stop myself from laughing...






And definitely can't stop myself from...........................





......






Acting stupid... KAKAKAKAKAKAKAK!!!

Look at my stupid face... I'm super happy~~~~~~~~~~~

2 blahs:

Anonymous said...

abt the last pic ... really siaooooo cha po .. hehehehe

julieann said...

anonymous,
FEI!!!!!! still dun 1 use real name... tns... that 1 is quite cute look lar... kakakaka!!!