11/03/2008

Double Eyelids!!! FINALLY!!!

YES YES YES!!!!!

After much much MUCHHHHHH research on the Internet to learn on how to make my eyes looks BIGGER and PRETTIER and most importantly WITH DOUBLE EYELIDS, I finally found it!!!!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

It's all thanks to the makeup skill!!!!!!

Well to tell u the truth, I damn sucks at makeup lah... So this is the 1st time i tried to make my eyes looks more natural with double eyelids... and it did!!!!!!! SUCCESSFULLY WITH DOUBLE EYELIDS!!!!!

How I got it!?!?! It's all thanks to THIS website and the chick called Jen (If I'm not mistaken)!!!!!!

So please have a look at the outcome when I follow the steps (minus those eyeshadows)!!!

SEE SEE!!! Looks natural rite?!?!?

Here still didnt look big enuff...

Aihhh.. my makeup skill sucks.. so I draw my eyes till 1 big 1 small
Really 1 big 1 small... hahahahahaa!!!

But at least looks bigger rite?!?!?!?! :D :D :D

RIGHT?!?!?!?! And this pics looks like I got wear color contacts... which I did not!!!

I think if I wear color contacts will makes my eyes looks more nicer I think...

A close-up look of my makeup...

The other side of my makeup..

So... nice bor?!?!?
This is the power of makeup!!!! And also eyeliner!!! AND also tape!!! muahahahahahaha!!!
I only use those "ready made" double eyelid tape and black eyeliner to make my eyes look bigger... thats all!! It's cheap and easy and simple!!!
And it took me almost an hour to do so... aiyoh 1st time doing it mar!! Hands shaking leh!!! KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA!!!!

4 blahs:

Huei said...

VERY NICEE!!!

looks very natural leh!!

make a tutorialll!! =D

julieann said...

huei,
THANKIUUUUU~~!!! hahahahaha.. but err... i'll TRY to make a tutorial... i really will try!! :D

** JT ** said...

ur eyes look so swollen! there IS double eyelids & DOUBLE bags too! fuyoo...geng!

julieann said...

** june tang **,
jalanduhhh... u dunno 1 lah... lu beh hiao!!!!!! btw, i memang got eyebags 1 lah!!! lan miang... work stress... cant sleep early... T_T
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!