10/29/2008

Grandma's Birthday Celebration

Just celebrated my grandma's 80th birthday last Sunday and it was amazing!!!

Well almost all her grandma's sons, daughters, son-in-laws, daughter-in-laws, grandkids and great grandkids are there. Can see from her face that she's super happy as she's smiling the whole time!!!

More over, my grandma's best friends are all there to celebrate with her. She's so overjoyed that she kept chit chatting with anybody she saw.

Though not much people show up for her birthday compared to the one we had for our grandpa, but she's still so happy. Well, who cares its a lot of less people, the main thing is she's happy!! :D

My pretty Grandma and my gorgeous Grandpa

Grandma doing last minutes amendments on her pants before the party starts!!!

The photographer of the day.. my 3rd Uncle's youngest daughter with her soon-to-be husband :D

So as we were waiting for the guests to arrive, I went around the house to catch all my grandma's great grandkids!!

Cheryl looking bored cuz she haven't "warm up" yet... :D

Cherlyn looking cute!! She's sooooo cute!!!! hahahahahaha...

My cousin's first bb daughter.. arrr... Sorry, I forgot her name.. :P

Adelyn looking so cute and pretty that day...

Not long after that, the guests started to arrive at my grandma's house and it's starting to get packed!!

Part of the guests...

Since we need to wait for the guests to "warm up", I roam around the food area and look at the preparations! :D

The drinks that day.. Sago cocktail, Orange Juice and Red Wine!!

"Panggang" Lamb!!!

The food is yet to arrive and my stomach is grumbling adi!!

The most important food on that day was this.....

Specially ordered Peach Birthday Cake for grandma!!!

It was a gift from all of us, her grandkids, for her birthday cake. Though its just a small gift but the cake looks damn pretty!!!

"Jiong Ji Dik Shuin" Patrick adjusting the cake.. to make sure it wont fall!!!

Part of my male cousins... :D

My 3rd Uncle's 2nd daughter with her soon-to-be hubby...

My bro and his gf... he looks so bored.. hahahahaha...

Then the celebration started off with us all taking pics with our beloved grandma..

Part of (not even half) my grandma's grandkids and great grandkids...

Some of my grandma's daughters and daughter-in-laws...
Some of my grandma's sons and son-in-laws...
My "kaima" and "kaipa" with grandma...
My parents with my grandma... They smile quite alike heh?? :D

Then it's time for the birthday song and cut cake event. So all of us sang a birthday song to our grandma and ask her to cut the cake together with grandpa.. :D

Singing birthday song...

Grandma and grandpa blowing the candles...

Grandma and Grandpa cutting the cake together gether... :D

After we sang a birthday song for our beloved grandma, all of us rushed to the "buffet counter" and start taking foods and drinks and start our lunch meal!!! So that's the reason why there's no pictures of me taking ppl having their lunch meal... I was busy eating too!! hahahahahaha!!

All my 3rd Uncle's daughters with their hubby and soon-to-be hubby...

My cousin's wife... Both is extremely very very pregnant!!! Gonna deliver anytime!!!
Well, not both deliver together though. My 3rd Uncle's eldest son's wife (the one with gray dress) is really gonna deliver anytime soon!!! Due date is around 1st week of November so I'm very very "kan cheong"!!!
Just for your information, this is the 3rd bb girl she's gonna deliver. She's the mama of Cheryl and Cherlyn that you see the pics earlier... geng mou?!?!? :D
Then the 1 in pink shirt is my 1st Uncle's eldest son's wife, the one I said "jiong ji dik shuin" earlier. Guess what?? Her due date to deliver the baby is about 1st week of December!!! A month AFTER my 3rd Uncle's eldest son's wife deliver!! geng!!! My grandma gonna be an extremely happy great grandma!! :D
OHHHH!!! AND AND... alsoooo... my 1st Uncle's eldest son's wife is carrying a bb boy!!!!!!! So it's really gonna be soooo happening!!! Imagine hor... that bb is my 1st Uncle's grandson and is also my cousin's 1st son!!! All is under the number 1!!! GENG!!!!!!!!

Then the funny thing is, my 3rd Uncle's eldest son's youngest daughter (phewwwwwww), Cherlyn was sick that day. She's having diarrhea and was at "it" since a night earlier. So my cousin brought her to the clinic to get some medication......

As u all know, kids don't like to take medications... So below are the pics of how my cousin "persuade" his daughter to take the medication... it's damn funny!!!

Cherlyn kept resisting while my cousin kept persuading her!!

Still my cousin didnt wanna give up!!! And the daughter is trying to runaway!! kekekeke!!

Then my cousin ask his sister to catch her daughter and use force!!!

Finally my cousin succeeding in forcing Cherlyn to take her medication... while her elder sis, Cheryl, preparing a water for her younger sis...

After taking the medication, she stopped crying but kept drinking the water given by her elder sis...

I think it's a very tiring thing when you are being forced to take your medication... cuz after she took her medication, she seems to be very tired after all the resistance and etc. hahahahaha...
But pity her though, so small and already she got diarrhea... pity meimei...
The latest updates I got of her health condition is that she's been hospitalized cuz she's still having her diarrhea!!! I really really pray that she'll be OK and get well soon!!

2 blahs:

Huei said...

wah!!

HAPPY 80th BIRTHDAY TO JUJU'S GRANDMA!!! =D

so yit lao!!! =D

julieann said...

huei,
thankiu!!! yeah veli yit lao cuz my grandma and grandpa good at "reproduction"!!! :D