10/28/2008

My New Specs + Random Pics...

OK I was supposed to posts this since "N" years ago but been lazy/busy playing NDSL working.. so... here's the updates!! :D

My new specs... RM249 with the glass or lens..

Red color... my fave color!!!

Nice hor?? HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!


So... i think about a month back, I went to my boyboy's cousin's house for lunch and this is what his cousin's bro gf prepared for lunch...

Spaghetti!!! This is Spaghetti Marinara (Tomato Sauce)

While this is Spaghetti Bolognaise (Cheese + Butter sauce)


On another note, last month while I was "trimming" my toe nails, I found that my left 3rd toe nail is a bit... weird... So while I was cutting it, almost HALF of it came off!!!

See!!! Really half of it is off!!!

OK this is a bit blur...

The MOST clear-est pics!! It really came off!!!

Then... last 2 weeks, while I was 'kan cheong' going into the office toilet, I SOOOO wanted to go into the 1st lot (which is considered my "favourite lot"), and I was surprised when I see this...

The seats is totally covered in tissue paper!!!!

OK I know most public toilet seats is plain dirty and sometimes even disgusting where you can see some shoe prints on the seats but this.......... someone just took almost the whole roll of tissue paper just to cover the seats!!!!!! SAVE THE TREE WEIIIII!!!! Moreover, SAVE SOME TISSUE FOR OTHER PEOPLE LAHHHHHH!!!!!

Anyhow, this is not the most angry-est thing... The worst thing is, PLEASE THROW OFF THOSE TISSUES AFTER USE LAH WEIIIIIII~~~!!!!!!!!

5 blahs:

Anonymous said...

regarding the last pic, do u recycle by using it or throw away and put it again?? heheeheh

Huei said...

wahahhaha walau! tissue plastered toilet seat!

mm..me hungryy!! me want spaghetti!!!

nice frames leh!!! =D hmm..time for me to get new specs oso! hehee

julieann said...

anonymous,
fei geh!!! how come dun 1 use ur real name har!??! anyway, to answer ur question... i of coz use another lot lar!!!!!! damn disgusting!!!

huei,
yeah.. really tissue plastered kao kao!!! go get!! i bought the frames from sunway pyramid at the ermm... Asian Avenue there oni... :D

** JT ** said...

haiyah....ppl know u damn 9 KAP SI, put NICELY for u to do BIG BIG biz....no need u to wipe or COVERED it AGAIN, but u nv appriciate...haiz...u really hurt THAT ppl feeling lor....

said SAVE the tree la...
disgusting la....
wasting la...

ppl do GOOD DEED 4 ya...u gv ppl all kinda BS...u really kana BAD!

julieann said...

** june tang **,
yeah rite... for u, u will use bor?? u dare to use bor?? u use lar...