10/20/2008

HaPpY BiRthDaY HuEi~~~!!!!

Once again.......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUEI~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!
May All your wishes comes true and "soon soon lei lei" towards the future.. and most importantly.. "MONEY MONEY COMES TO YOU~~~!!!!!"

hehehehehehehe...

OK so we've planned to have a simple dinner with Huei last Friday...

Due to the sudden massive jam, me the organizer is the lastest to reach among all... "jin jia pai seh har!!!"

But anyhow, everyone managed to get in The Curve safe and sound though with some grumbling stomachs after the long waits for me... again... "jin jia pai seh...".

So... I've chosen.................


Yep.. Benjamin Bufford "Bubba" Blue + Forrest Gump's Restaurant...

... in short, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant.. :D

So... Me and Huei already said through gtalk days before saying that we'll share a meal together... And co-incidentally, we even called for the same drinks!!!

Me and Huei's Mango Sparkler Juice... if I'm not mistaken the name...

My boyboy's Blueberry Smoothies... Tastes yummy too!!!

Since my boyboy joined in last minute, me + my boyboy + Huei shared 1 main course and some snacks that we ordered for all of us to share that night...

1st Appetizer: Onion Rings

2nd Appetizer: Shrimps Heavens

I think it's more like shrimps......... ok lar... heaven then... :D

Chewdan's Main Course: Salmon and Veggie Skillet

Chewdan said it's not so nice and they gave him too much rice... :P

Calvin's and Me+My Boyboy+Huei's Main Course: Bourbon Street Baramundi (Fish for short)

CCLam's Main Course: Mama Southern Fried Chicken

I salute CCLam... As the 3 of us share 1 main course already felt super full thanks to 2 EXTREMELY BIG scoop of mash potatoes, CCLam finished the whole 2 EXTREMELY BIG scoop of mash potatoes + 1 piece of corn + 1 errr.. chicken breast.. all by himself!!! And he said "It's OK lar..." when I asked if he'll feel SUPER full... CCLam GENG CHAOOO~~~!!!!!

So after our yummy yummy dinner, of course its time for some pictures!!!!!!!

Group pic #1, all look so serious...

Group pic #2, Calvin Lu serious till slept adi... HHAHAHAHA.. just kidding!!!

And last but not least AND not to be MISSED ANDDDDDDDD is A MUST take picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Me and Huei~~~ :D

0 blahs: