10/16/2008

AstroGods - The War Gaming Center

Hey hey hey...

Got a new game to intro to whoever read my blog.

This AstroGods is a website that enables you to play some war games where you have to build your own land or your own colony to conquer other people's colony.

Wanna know more, please go to AstroGods to find out more!!!

From what I know of this game, it looks similar like WarBook game in Facebook (yeah I played WarBook before so I know it's very similar lah!!!) but AstroGods provides more details as in weaponary, fleets, the colony energy and etc.

I haven't actually go and play this AstroGods yet (hey I'm busy with work lah!!!), but from the introductions and some strategy guide, it looks very interesting indeed!!!

So why wait?!?! Go play NOW~~!!!!!!!!!

2 blahs:

Huei said...

gameee!! hmm..must snake to play one day! =P heheheh

julieann said...

huei,
hahahahahah... this website my fren develop 1.. so i help help advertise oni.. :D