10/29/2008

I did my nails again... :D

Got the sudden urge to do my nails... so I did during the deepavali holiday!!!

Oh I of course did it on my own and the designs...................

Judge yourself!! :D

Red blings color + Pinkish nail polish + some flowery design...

Looks damn messy I know... I'm not good at it leh...

This pic makes my nails looks nicer... :D


Nice bor?? I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEE red color... :D


So that's it!! Nice bor?!?!
Well my sis said not nice... so bad... I have to get my boyboy's help on this ya know?!?! It's really not easy to do 2 colors on nails!! I'm still learning on how to make it looks more "cleaner" and "nicer"... and also not so messy... hahahahahaha...
Oh those flowery is ready made type... I just bought it and stick on it nia... :D

2 blahs:

Huei said...

NICE LEH!!!

how u do the "french" part ar? i can never do that leh! just when i wana try..cos finally my nails r all long..then 1 of it broke off T_T

julieann said...

huei,
thankiu!!! hahahahaha... well errr... u need to use a string to do it 1... hmmm... i'll teach u when i see u again!! :D