10/23/2008

Mama's Birthday Gift...

Finally bought the Levi's Skinny Jeans for my mama... So... it's time to go collect money from my sis and my bro.. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~~!!!!!

Below are the pics of PROOF that the jeans is really bought!!!

My mama's waist is oni 28... and the price is RM203!!!


The "butt" look of the jeans...

The front look..
After mama wore it... this is the side look... My mama thinner than me... T_T
The front look after mama wore it... looks more nicer when you see her wear it in person...



So... before we buy the jeans... our conversation is as follows: -

Me: So mom, you go choose see you want simi color lah...
Mom: How much first?? Expensive 1 leh..
Me: You just choose 1st.. dun look at the price...
Mom: Hmmm... I want lighter color 1...
Me: OK go there choose.. got a lot... *point to a stack of skinny jeans*
Mom: *Took 1 piece she likes* Hmmm... *She look for the price tag* Wah!! So expensive... dun 1 lah...
Me: Aiyah.. this 1 izzit?? Go try 1st!!!
Mom: Expensive wor...
Me: -____- Go tryyyyyy... You wat size??
Mom: hmmm... try 26 and 27...
Me: OK.. *informed the sales girl*

***** After 5 minutes *****

Mom: *Open fitting room door*
Me: So how??
Mom: 26 cannot lah... 27 a bit tight...
Me: *Look from hip to toe* Ei.. Looks like veli the tight leh...
Mom: Hmmm... a bit oni... Or maybe try size 28 hor?
Me: OK... *Inform the sales girl*

***** After another 5 min *****

Mom: *Open door* So... nice ar??
Me: Yeah.. fit fit... looks better... you like bor?
Mom: Like ar... but seriously, nice or not??
Me: Nice lok... You really like rite??
Mom: Like... but a bit too long... here can cut 1 ar??
Me: Can gua...
Salesman: Yes can cut but need half hour.
Me: OK Thanks... please measure for her and then cut...
Salesman: OK.. *measuring* Cut 2 inches OK?
Me: Ma.. OK bor?? Or you want shorter??
Mom: OK can.. dun 1 too short..

Then I went off to pay... Got extra charge of RM10 if I want to "join" it nicely after cut... Their meaning of "join" if to sew the end of the jeans with more nicer string... like how it should look on ur jeans lah.. dunno how to explain lah... I just know that for that "more nicer string" they charge 9 me RM10... kanasai... But ok lah.. since it's for mom...

During payment where the girl is on the way to SWIPE my credit card... My mom ask..

Mom: Ei mei.. really nice 1 or not?? dun lie ar...
Me: =.="" Nice lok... abuthen I say buy for what? Paying now lehhhh...
Mom: Hehehehe.. OKOK...
Me: *Roll eyes*

So we walked off without the jeans as they need 30minutes to cut and "join" it... so we walk around Pyramid...

During the walk, me and mom was chit chatting and I almost wanna jump from 4th floor of Pyramid New Wing last night... Wanna know why?? Go read the thing my mom told me..

Mom: Ei the jeans veli expensive hor??
Me: Aiyah nvm lar... u like can adi lar...
Mom: But expensive lar...
Me: Nvm lar... summore I got share with sis and maybe boy geh.. if he want...
Mom: Or maybe ask boy this weekend no need treat me dinner lar... ask him share with u...
Me: See what he said lo... I chin chai 1 lar...
Mom: Hmmm... Actually, we shouldnt have bought the jeans...
Me: o.O HAR?!?! Why?!?!
Mom: Well cuz I saw got 1 shoe very nice... RM150++ jek... cheaper than the jeans...
Me: O.O HAR?!?!?! SIMI SHOE NEED RM150++?!?!?!
Mom: Hahahahahaha.. Errr... Clarks loh...
Me: Orhhhh... But why buy shoes?? U got a lot adi wat...
Mom: No I got 1 work shoe a bit spoilt ledi... So I saw that Clarks 1.. very comfy leh.. but RM150++... So I didnt buy...
Me: =.="""""" Last time I asked you what you want, you said jeans... Now after buy jeans, you said u wan Clarks.. aihhhh...
Mom: hehehehehe... nvm lar... got jeans can lar...

So you see... I wonder izzit some woman like that 1 har?? Today said want jeans, then tomolo said wan shoes... aihhhh....

But anyhow... I know she's happy that she got the jeans... So... she happy, all of us happy.......

But errr... sis might cry lar... cuz she always tell me "I pokai lar... boh lui.."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!! :D

4 blahs:

Ron Jerem Lee said...

i hate jeans.... it reminds me the real waist and real age of mine....

julieann said...

ron jerem lee,
hmmm.. but jeans is sooooo comfy!!! well no comment on the waist but age... isnt it suppose to say jeans didnt differentiate age 1 ar?

** JT ** said...

Oi...apa har?! y MUST u MENTION my NAME in ur blog ar?! kanasai u...
i dun wanna share ar...an jua?! o.O ady rite? hahahhaa

L1nG L1nG said...

HAHAHAHAAH...I can't stop laughing when I was reading your post. I am sure all the mamaSSS will do the same thing as your mom did. Women are always unpredictable, aren't they? BTW, your mom is not only thinner than you, she is thinner than me too!!! I wanted to lose weight but I didn't lose any =(