10/07/2008

Lunch with Daniel...

Last Saturday, went lunch at Bubba Gump Restaurant in The Curve with my boyboy and Daniel.
It's the first time for the 3 of us to step our foot into that restaurant and........ just pray that the food is good and not so expensive!!!! :D


Appetizer - Onion Rings... YUMMY~~!!!
Group pics with the Onion Rings.. hehehehe...
A better view of group pics... :P

Close-up look of the Onion Rings... it's really yummy!!!

Drinks - hmm.. I forgot the name.. :P but definitely my boyboy is drinking mine!!!

My boyboy's dunno wat drink.. contains Banana and Strawberries.. not bad~~~

Daniel's Blueberry dunno wat drink... Looks extremely purplish!!!
Daniel's main course... Fish dunno wat wat again.. .sorry~~~

Me and my boyboy's main course... Chicken dunno wat... :P

This sign is on everyone's table... The above means No Services needed for now...

This is to call for Service like maybe, "I need an ice cold water please..."

Last but not least, my boyboy's funny look... hehehehehehee...

Overall, the food is nice and the price is....... well... slightly more expensive than Chilli's but still manageable... provided that we didn't go eat it everyday!!! Sure within 1 week we gone broke!!! :D

3 blahs:

Huei said...

omggg the onion rings looks super yummyyy!!!

I WANA TRYYYY!!!

must save money sin! =D

zoophobia said...

ai.. wanted to go 2 weeks ago but "boh lui".... "pokai".... can sponsor me ah?

julieann said...

huei,
YES!!! It's really super duper yummy!!! no need save money... i 'cheng' u!!!!!! :D

tzeliang,
can!! so... when's ur bday?? hehehehehehhehehe...