10/14/2008

Some outdated pics...

Ya ya.. I know I didnt update my blog much lately... So dun come throwing stones at me har....

It was not really convinient for me to update my blog in office recently... due to "something" lah...

So now that I'm sitting at home feeling a bit bored... So I quickly update my blog with some outdated pics...

Enjoying Wendy's at Sunway Pyramid with boyboy.. This is a week after he came back.. :D

My Chicken Burger... Their mayo all at the vege liao...

My boyboy's beef burger...
Another day, went to Thai Express at The Curve, bought 3 packs of strawberries for RM11 ONLY!!!!!!!! (No.. not in Thai Express lah of coz...)
My boyboy's youngest sis's Tomyam Vermicelli...
My Green Curry Chicken Rice... yum yummy!!!!
My boyboy's Pineapply Fried Rice...
Last but not least, desserts!!! This is Red Rubies dunno wat liao... Veli veli delicious!!!
Another day again... At Sakae Sushi Pavillion... The above is dunno call wat but it's super duper yummy!!! Highly recommended by Kalei...
Me, my boyboy and Kalei ate so much!!!!!!
Kalei enjoying the baby octopus... izzit "charn yan"??
Kalei's dunno wat Chawanmushi.. the upper level is some sort like a jell-o...

Kalei getting his first bite...
Kalei: Phewwwww~~~ That jell-o tastes good... Thank GOD!!! :D
Last 2 weeks (if not mistaken), went to have dinner with my family at Klang for their popular Bak Kut Teh... And this is the dry type... very very yummy!!! Even my mom loves it!!!
Here's the brighter pic... My mom and sis really really love this...
Then this is the Original Klang Bak Kut Teh.. Really tastes original!!!

Hmmm... I realized that I love to take pics whenever I'm eating... or watever I ate... It seems like all I did is eat eat eat and eat only..........
Cham~~~!!!!!! I really need to diet........

4 blahs:

Huei said...

eat liao..then diet!! hehehh

looks very niceeee!! i still belum try Wendys yet..must go try some time!

mmmmmmmm fooooodddd!! =D~~

julieann said...

huei,
wah veli difficult 1 leh... wanna get fat damn easy, wanna go thin, DAMN HARD!!! T_T

Wendys must try!! veli yummy!!! but must remember, dun try the baked potatoes.. not nice 1!!!

L1nG L1nG said...

I miss Bak Kut Teh =( !!! I think the Klang Bak Kut Teh is the BEST!!!

julieann said...

l1ng l1ng,
no worries, ask ur kalei gorgor DHL Klang Bak Kut Teh to u... or else u can try cook it in London!!! :D