7/30/2009

Some crap pics...

I've been busy lately due to work... So I rarely update my blog now... but Ren been pestering me to update my blog... even my boyboy!!!!!!!!!!!

So to keep their mouth shut, I gotta find some crappy pics to upload... :P

The 1st batch of pics would be from when I was having dinner with Gary and Huei at Fong Lye Restaurant at The Gardens... yes this pic is soooooooooooo long ago leh...



Chinese Tea set for 3... :D

Love the tea set... it's just so cute!!

Fried sweet potatoes... very yummy indeed...

After I took a bite, it suppose to show the insides but my camera too sucky, so cant see...

Huei's noodle set... forgot wats the name of it adi...

Our desserts... again I forgot the name... :P

Looks so yummy ~~~


From here onwards, seriously is some crap pics I took whenever I feel like it... :P

My boyboy's black car turns to white car during Snow Wash... :D

Can you see the letters there?? It says "BRAKE FASTER MACHA!" I think it's funny!! :D

OH!!! Guess who's this?!?! :D :D :D

OK the pics is very blurred but this girl is so cute hor?!?!? kakakakaka...

Yeah lar... this is me when I've "graduated" from St. Ronan's Kindergarten.. so thin back then.. :P


Some guys are really "sam pat" on cars so-called "yau ying" design...

The... the... "wing" is so damn ugly loh!!! Spoilt the whole car design...

OK that's it!!! END OF POST!!!!!!!

3 blahs:

Jace said...

HAHAHAHAHAH! Wat a funny post! I like it. U are damn cute when u were small! The stupid car...when the thing patah i think his heart will sakit... wuahahahhaa...

** JT ** said...

eh upload la those cameron/ipoh pix!!!

julieann said...

Jace,
so... now not cute meh?? kakakakakakakkaak!!! if patah, i'll laugh like hell... :D :D :D

** JT **,
busy lah!!!! mien jo ar!!?!?!?