8/17/2009

Something Cute..

Bought something cute the other day after I saw something similar when I was in Cameron Highland.

It was those that most people now put in their car nowadays for it to move whenever it sees lights or sun lights.

Most people will buy those "plant" type but I prefer this... The whole "body" moves!!! :D

Click on the picture to enlarge what it was written... :D

My Donald Duck cutie.. I wanted Winnie the Pooh but it doesn't really looks like Winnie...

Shake shake... shake shake and shake it ~~~


Isn't it cute?? I put this in my office desk for me to release stress... :D



I'm sure some of you asked how this helps to release stress? Well it helps cuz for me, whenever they shake, it looks so cute that it makes me smile... so that's why I told myself to have 1 in my office... :D

I bought another 1, Shin Chan, to be in my car... Each costs me only RM12... so it's quite a cheap stress reliever... hahahahaha... I'll show you guys the Shin Chan once I've stick it to my car... :D

4 blahs:

** JT ** said...

damn...we tot who bought it! haiz...

julieann said...

** JT **,
an jua?? cannot ar?? i plan to buy more... i wan the autah man 1!!!!!!

Huei said...

oH!!! so cheap only?! i wannn..a plant wan! hehehe for the car!

julieann said...

Huei,
OH!!! If u really wan, i can help buy for u... wat color u wan?!?!