4/09/2008

Funny Chat with Kalei...

Funny chat Part 1
*******************
Kalei: ah yan... i very the sleepy~

Me: hahahahaha
then how u wan me to help u leh?
u wan me to slap u mar?
hahahahaha

Kalei: don... i don wan u to slept me :P

Me: =.='''''''''

Kalei: naughty ah yan...

Me: OEIIIIIIIIIII
i said SLAP wor!!! not SLEPT leh!!!!

Kalei: always wan to take advantages of ppl

Me: =.=''''
* vomit blood *

Kalei: no meh~~
soli... it shows that i m really sleepy

Me: =.='''

###################################################################

Funny chat Part 2
*******************
Me: Just now CheeHooi informed me that my jap leng chai will go Manila this coming friday
I WAN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I WANNNNNNNN

Kalei: wan wat ?

Me: then he ask me to fly to manila together with my jap leng chai....

Kalei: ni pon kia ?

Me: but i scared... i cant control myself..... i'll rape him during the 2hours flight

Kalei: ni pon kia ? or chee hooi ?

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ni pon kia lar of coz!!!!!!!!!
i dun 1 cheehooi lar!!

Kalei: naughty ah yan..
2 weeks no see only..
become so 'hiao' liao

Me: hahahahaahoh when talk bout my ni pon kia, i memang hiao 1

Kalei: try to pick up jap lah..ask him to give u free lectures..

Me: OOOoooOOOoOOOOooooOOOOO...
i scared later he kept teaching me yamateh oni
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Kalei: ah yan - how to say i love u in jap..
jap - ai-shi-te-ru

Me: AI SHI TE RU NI PON KIA!!!!!

Kalei: ah yan - ai-shi-te-ru...

Me: HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kalei: jap - ai-shi-te-ru
ah yan - ai-shi-te-ru

Me: *_*

Kalei: walao... see bei 'ro-man-tik' ah..

Me: yes lah
makes me nose bleed liao lar
hahahahahaha

Kalei: if got ppl around sure vomit blood

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
kalei u veli bad lar!!!!

3 blahs:

Huei said...

wahahhahhahha

can ask ni pon kia if he wana sponsor me ni pon paint? =P hehehhe

so lomantik chat! i jeles! kalei!!!! y u steal my juju! lol =P jkjkjkjkjk

Unknown said...

first things first.. juju is not yours :D
second, i have no intention to steal her or anything from her..
third, no need to 'jeles'. my channel is open to anyone, u can talk/share anything with me, if u wan to..
:P

julieann said...

huei,
i help u ask!!! so that i got chance to chitchat and see his lengchai face!! KAKAKAKAKAKAKA!!

mrkts,
no worries, i believe i got nothing for u to steal also.. hahahahahaha... unless u dun mind my fats!! KAKAKAKAKAKAKA...

LOVE YOU BOTH A LOT!!! :D