4/11/2008

My Most Valuable Friend...

I was in a very terrible mood yesterday after I received a call from my boyboy.

I was so down that I didn't know who to go to... and so I go to Huei and Kalei...

I pour all my worries, my sadness and my sorrow to both of them and I'm so so SO glad that I've met them. Without them, I might die of depression!!!


Huei being such a good friend that she kept helping me by telling me various ways to overcome the problem that I'm facing and even go ask around her friends to see if there are any proper way to help me out. I'm really really so so glad that I met them and really really happy that they're my friends.

When Huei gave me the solution, I found that it really might work if we try. So it almost lifted up my mood almost instantly!! All the while, never missed out Kalei, who knows that I'm in a very terrible mood, kept on trying to cheer me up with all his funny jokes from his overly-creative mind.

It really do lift up my mood even more!! As I still don't feels like facing my boyboy yet, I was there thinking where to go. I didn't want to go home so early to face him. I know with my terrible mood, once I see him, there might be volcano explosion!!

Then Kalei being so good and such a dear friend, asked me out for dinner. At first I was quite reluctant to go as my mood really stinks and I even told him so....

Kalei: Want to come out for BKT?
Me: Aihhh... I eat dragon meat also no mood lar...
Kalei: No mood also still need to eat mar...
Me: ...
Kalei: Or we stick to the plan, go KLCC eat Kiku Zakura?
Me: I dunno ler... aihhh...
If I eat halfway, I cry then how leh???
Kalei: I will shout
The baby is not mine!!!!!!
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...
kanasai
Kalei: Yes the baby is kanasai 1...
Hmmm.. then the baby's name is kana-son?
Me: hahahahahaha...

In the end, even Huei suggested I go for the dinner as she said that with Kalei's logical mind, it will lift up my mood and will makes things more clearer for me. So I did. And the outcome??

I'll let the pictures says for itself...

Kalei being such a good friend...
The environment in Kiku Zakura Restaurant...
The Arowana fish.. big isn't it??
The main door and payment counter...
The table settings for our dinner...
I wonder what is he looking at... a bit "yam sap" face... hmmm...
His dinner... forgot dunno wat set liao...
And he's soooo concentrating on something....

And it's bcuz he said "Cute hoh this wasabi??"

Ika Ring... I think that's wat its being called lar...
My dunno wat set... :D
A very yummylicious chicken bbq stick... Even Kalei loved it a lot...
When he's eating this chicken bbq stick, he kept on saying this: -
Kalei: Eh very yummy leh... hou hou sik ahhh... *making funny faces*
Me: HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA
Kalei: Really leh... MMMmmMMMmmmm... *making funny faces*
Me: *still laughing non-stop*
Well I laugh is because his expression really funny... kakakakakakakaka... too bad I didn't managed to capture it... wasted...
After our dinner, we discussed over my problem and how he asked me to view things through.. His advices is really really very good... he kept on telling me this: -
"Don't zoom too 'deep' into the problem... try to zoom out more
and look at things through more perspective. If you zoom in too much, you won't
solve your problem. It'll makes you stuck."
Yes I do agree with him. Maybe I really "zoom" in too much till I don't really see the whole situation more clearly... then he told me on how normally guys thinks when they encounter such problem and etc. I found that very useful as I then realized that, guys don't think like how girls do. With his advices, it really do help me look into my boyboy's perspective...
Then he give me few more examples and I realized that... his main point would be "fei fei bak bak". Meaning "fat fat white white". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Can't really tell you in details but it really is funny. Thanks a lot Kalei!!!
After that, I said why not we camwhore a bit? And he don't mind and say... OK bah.. :D
1st attempt: My hands shook, so the outcome a bit blurred...
2nd attempt: His turn to hold my phone camera and said something funny... I laugh till can't see my eyes!!!

So that's Kalei. A very good friend who would be there for you when you need him... THANK YOU!!! Same goes to Huei... I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!
psstttt... Love as in friendly love hoh... not those lover's love hoh... kakakakakakaka... ME STRAIGHT 1 GEH!!!

4 blahs:

Huei said...

I LOVE U TOO!! hehehhe friends love each other too! =D

nice wasabi! must eat in one go wan..cannot slowly break it up wan..so did kalei eat all at once? =P

and u're most welcome..i like to see a forever happy and laughing juju..not an emo juju..so do as gary say..zoom out n u'll see the whole picture and it'll be easier to solve! if all that fails, there'll always be kalei n me here!!! ^^

julieann said...

huei,
TQTQ!!!!!!

u think he'll eat it all at once meh??? hahahaha.. no loh!!!

yeah will try to "zoom out" more often. :D and i'm really glad that i have u both!!! :D

A A A =) said...

YERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! I jealous alreadY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE NEVER BRING ME THERE BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!and we never took picture together using mobile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GEK SEI NGOR lar!!!!!!!!!

julieann said...

angie ling,
meimei no need gek sei 1... when u come back, ask him bring u there and u can take pics as much as u wan with him!!! if he dun 1, tie him up and force him.. KAKAAKKAKAKAKAKAKAK!!!