4/14/2008

Penang Trip - Day 2

Day 2, we went to Penang and check-in after we had our yummy breakfast at Foh San Ipoh. Once checked in, it was nice the hotel. I went to take the lift to 10th floor and once I exit from the lift, I saw this very cute paintings... And we quickly check in and put our luggage in the room... And quickly come out to take pics with the cute paintings...

KungFu Penguin!!! Cute rite?!?!?! :D

Right in front of the hotel, there's the beach!!! Beautiful hoh?!?!?!

SEE!!! Clear blue sea... Clear blue skies... Ahhhhhhhh....
Clear blue sea, clear sandy beach... AWwWWwWwww....
Cam-whoring with the beach... I LOVE THE BEACH!!!
But there's too much shells, so I was forced to wear my sandals when walking along the beach..
This is the Paradise Sandy Beach hotel, just next to our hotel but their price is sky high per nite!!!

Me being the "keling mui" dancing taking pics under da tree...
My boyboy day dreaming adi early morning...
This KFC shop looks damn special leh...
It looks like a house...
With playground... and obviously I can't sit this... YOU KNOW WHY LAH!!!

OBVIOUSLY my boyboy not suitable to play this too!! :D
My boyboy being macho guy!!! :D
Khong... Edward Khong...
Whhheeeeee!!!
OK I too long didnt play swing adi lar... so I'm super happy when I get to play mar... :D
The whole "look" of the KFC building in Penang... special rite?? Like a bungalow oni...
Then after our lunch, we head off to Queensbay Mall to shop a little...
The surrounding area is SOOOOO beautiful!!!
See... it's windy and the sea damn pretty!!!
Summore can see Penang bridge!! :D
Camwhore with boyboy... :D
And I bought a swimsuit at the mall just to swim in the hotel.. And it's raining!!!
I can't show you my new swimsuit pics as it'll show off a lot of my EXTRA meats... AHAHAHAHAHAHA... So I scared once you saw, you won't be able to eat for few weeks!! :p
Bought this nice t-shirt for my bro... my boyboy buy 1 lah.. :D
Me and my boyboy's matching Mario's shirt!!! Nice bor?!?!?! :D Cute rite?? :D
Then I also bought this cute "mushroom" purse together with the tshirts. I love it!!!

So that's what I did while I'm in Penang, for Day 3, we didnt take any pics as all we did is just eat and walk around oni.. nothing special......

2 blahs:

Huei said...

wohh!! cool! so niceeeeee

i wan the beach osoooO!!!

y no food wan?? heheh

julieann said...

huei,
faster save money go penang!!! :D

errr... we looked at the food, forgot bout taking pics liao, terus we go eat it all!! :D