8/15/2008

FLY DAYYYYYY!!!! DAMN "HING FAN"!!!!

WOOOHHOOOOO!!!!!!! It's FRIDAYYYYYY!!!!!

Out of a sudden I'm super excited and super super "hing fan"!!!!!!! kakakakkakaakakak...

Truthfully, this morning my mood isn't that good as I don't have enough sleep for the past few days wey!!!!! This whole week, I ALWAYS slept at 1am or 2am leh!!! si beh tiring arrrr!!!!

Like last night, I slept at 2am!!!! MY GAWDDDDDD!!!!! Reason is because I'm skype-ing with Chewdan and Kalei to discuss on some stuff which need immediate attention to. So when we finally finished the chat, I'm off to "Chow Kung's world" in less than a minute!!!

But anyhow, after lunch, I, as the ORC ASSISTANT Treasurer have to go collect money from ObTech staff as it's time they pay the ORC Funds, RM10 for the month of August. While collecting, I do ask around the staff to see if they're going for the upcoming event that the ORC Team are organizing which is PAINTBALL!!!!!!!

It seems that there's quite a number of staff is going for this event!!!!!! So with this good news, I'm very excited and can't wait for the day to come which is 6th September 2008!!!! Then once I had a chat with them, I was on my way back to 21st floor office (Yep I was at 18th floor as only 18th floor staff haven't pay!!), I met with the Sales Director, Patrick.

Patrick: Yo... once collect money, can cabut adi, so good lar u!! hahahaaha..
Me: Hahahahahaha... ehhhh, the money is not with me leh... is with PK leh... *PK is the finance guy, the ORC Treasurer (consider my ORC Boss lah!! :D)*
Patrick: Hahahahahaa... Hey but seriously huh, what happen to you leh??
Me: Huh?? What happen to me?? Something wrong with me?!?!
Patrick: Well you look thinner leh!! A lot thinner leh!! What happen??
Me: *OOOhhhhhhhh I'm happy!! kakakakaka* Really or not?? I slim down a TINY LITTLE BIT nia... where got a lot?!?!
Patrick: Got leh... can see from your face and your body leh...
Me: You sure or not?!!? Just now KS (another colleague) said my face is getting bigger leh!!
Patrick: Eh... he's 4 eyes 1 leh... he 4 eyes, see things also double up 1!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA... Well maybe you see wrongly lar, my clothes hide all my fats adi!!
Patrick: Eh your face really is slimmer adi leh... looks more "sharp" adi lah..
Me: ahahahahaha... thanks thanks!!! Well I'm actually on a diet mar... so don't you think slimmer looks more prettier?? kakakakakakaa...
Patrick: Oh!!! Eh then please tell Carol on how to diet please...
Me: YERRRR!!! YOU SO BAD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA..
Patrick: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

So you see lar, base on the above conversation, I happy or not?!?! And I definitely feel damn "hing fan" lar!!! kakakakakakaka... not everyday someone praise me got slimmer ok?!?!?!!?

OK now I know I must continue to "ganbatteh" to lose more weight!!!!!! GANBATEHHHHH JULIEANNNNNN!!!!!

OH!!! Another thing I'm SUPER DUPER TRUPLERRRRR EXCITED is that........ in another 7 days to go........... kekekekekekekekeeke.... OK LAR!!! I cannot reveal 1st!!! I didn't want to be disappointed, so I better don't say it aloud till it finally happen!!!!

REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 7 days to pass quickly!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

6 blahs:

zoophobia said...

hahahhaa.. "happy friday" without the ghosts at play!! =) didn't know your conversation so interesting, i only heard you guys laughing...

Anonymous said...

I am from Obtech Penang office. Just drop by to say hi.

Sharing your exitement on the good work you got. Kambate!!

If ORC can be funded by "Ah Kong" (company), I will be more exited.

:)

L1nG L1nG said...

Please give me some tips on losing weight~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I am very very very desperate to lose weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Lil' Monster said...

Wah... your mission is coming soon. Good Job.

Eh,, Boy2 coming back izzit??? Fastre tell me.

Huei said...

gambateh in ur diet!!! =D

4 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

julieann said...

tzeliang,
=.='''''' i know now is ghost festival but no need to scared me 1...

obtech penang mystery guest,
YO!!! Thanks for visiting!! ei dun be so myterious lar.. since we're both from Obtech also, faster tell who r u? maybe i can see if u're in my lists of funds collection?? kakakakakakak...

l1ng l1ng,
oh veli easy, eat lesser than can liao... sometimes i even skipped meal (which is not a very good advise) due to work!! T_T

my lil' monster,
TQTQ!!! And errr... i wanna remain it as a secret 1st... will let u know whats i'm excited about!! :D

huei,
thankiu!!!!!!! and YES!!!! 4 more days!!!!!!! cant wait!!!!!!!