8/25/2008

He's BACK~~~!!!!!!!

YES YES YES!!!! He's BACK!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Well remember I said I was damn "hing fan" in my previous posts?!?!? Well of course I'm "hing fan"!!!! My boyboy is back to my side!!! YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

So... The story goes like this. At first he informed me that he already booked his flight to come back on 22nd August 2008. During that time, I don't really believe him as he "FFK" me before... So I was like, don't put too much hope on it till he really board that flight and come back. hehehehehehe..

Well of course he finally did board the flight and I was very very very excited and can't even really concentrate on my work during the 22nd of August 2008 as I really can't wait to fetch him and hug him tight tight!! kekekekekekek...

Anyhow, at 4pm, I received a call from him asking me not to pick him up from KLIA as he's stuck in Seoul due to their plane unable to land on Hong Kong, thanks to the Typhoon Nuri! I was like... "WHAT?!?!?! THEN HOW?!?!! ARE YOU OK?!?!!".

So, he said he's OK and ask me not to worry and said that he won't be able to come back due to the typhoon and will have to stay a night at Seoul. Then he ask me not to worry as they do provide him a place to overnight and etc and will informed me again when he's able to come back to KL again.

So OK... that's fate I guess. GOD likes to see me suffer a bit more. So almost whole night I'm not able to sleep as I'm worried bout him not sleeping well and etc. The next morning, I got a call from his mom asking me whether he's already in KL and etc. Nope, I havent receive his call and I'm not even sure how to contact him!!! I tried calling Cathay Pacific hotline since 7pm the previous night till 10am on Saturday morning. When I finally got through, they just informed me that he's supposed to come back at 3pm flight and bla bla bla.

Just after I hung up, my boyboy finally called!!! OH YEHHHHHH!!!!!! Anyhow, he said his flight is at 12.30pm and will reach KLIA at 4.30pm. PHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! What a total relief!!!

So I already asks sis to borrow me her car as I need a bigger car to store my boyboy's big luggage. She did and at 3.30pm, I start to "ban leng leng"!!! kekekekekeke... Well it's been 3 months I didnt see my boyboy!!! So of course I wanna look my best when I see him again!!!!

I drew a bit of eyeliner and put some eye shadow and decorate my ears with pretty earrings...

My earrings nice bor?!?! hehehehehe... Match my blouse!! :D

SEE SEE!!! Can see my eye shadow?!?!? hahahahahah!!!

I was so so SOOOOO afraid that I'm gonna be late to reach the airport as I promised my boyboy I'll reach at about 5:15pm. As I was using the Summit area to go into the Kesas highway, I WAS FARKING STUCK IN DA JAM FOR MORE THAN 30MINUTES!!!!! ANYHOW............ when I went pass the toll and was heading to KLIA, I speed 120km/h or 140km/h so that I won't be late!!! I wanna make sure I'm there when my boyboy just came out from the Arrival gate!!!

At the Arrival Gate... Oh I reached KLIA at 5:15pm sharp sharp!!! :D

Waiting for my boyboy... It's so deserted!!!

After almost an hour of waiting... FINALLY!!! THERE'S MY BOYBOY!!!!

So after I went to him and hug hug a bit... we went back to his place to unpack a bit of his luggage before heading back to my place to return my sis's car back to her. During the drive, he told me his life in US and it seems that there's always pro's and con's when you're living out there alone. Well of course there are things which is much much MUCH better than here in Malaysia but...... oh well....... If able, I really wish we could really just migrate over there!!! :D :D :D

So when we reach home, my boyboy was showing us some of the places he went to while I was busy cam-whoring using his new Nokia phone 5310. I really like this phone as it's SUPER SLIM and the camera quality is really not bad!!!!!!

Me and my boyboy!!! :D :D :D

OH I LOVE THIS PHONE!!! This pic makes me looks so so SOOOO much thinner!! :D

This phone's camera makes me looks.... thinner and sexier too!! KAKAKAKAKAKA!!!

Overall, MY BOYBOY IS BACK~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kakakakakaka!!!!

4 blahs:

My Lil' Monster said...

Wah I can really see yur SMILES up to your ears oledi.

I just rang him... He sounded Blur.. haha.. I woke him up!

julieann said...

my lil' monster,
hahahahahahha!!! yeah yeah!!! :D

oh i tell u, i got TOO used to US time adi, now whenever I sleep, he said he's wide awake but when I'm wide awake, he said he's tired... :-/

Huei said...

nicee! love ur earrings!! hehehe

finally he's backk!!!!! =D

julieann said...

huei,
THANKIU!!!! hehehehehe... yes... he's finally back!!! :D :D :D