9/08/2008

My Bro is soooo SEXAYYYYYY~~~

Yep.. he is!!! He's gotten more and more "dai jek" or muscular... hehehehe...

Well during Merdeka, me and my parents went over to Singapore to visit my bro from Friday till Monday. Didn't really go meet up with my relative or friends there as I'm busy accompanying my bro since it's been quite a while I didnt see him. Miss him wat!!! hhehehehehe...

So.. we went there and we have to share his room that is actually just for 2 people, but we squeeze it till become 4 people. Well... there only have 2 single bed and me and my parents in 1 bed, while me and my bro on another bed.. kakakakakaka.. geng leh~~~!!!!

The 2 single bed.. my mom have to "book" that bed lah...

Da veli small toilet...

Da extremely small TV... with the "make-up" table...

OK... below pics are of my leng chai/"dai jek"/muscular bro... So please don't nose bleed when you see him... muahaahahhahahaha...

See see!!! He's really grown more muscular leh!!!

OK though can see his "pai kuat" a bit.. but look at his arm!!! I think his chest also bigger than mine!!

So the next day, we went out to walk around Singapore a bit and along the way, I took some pics of some interesting places...

This building really veli artistic bombastic leh!!! All made of glass!! Can see everything!! EVERYTHING!!!!!

Summore da shape!!! fuyooooooooo!!!!!! OK lah.. I sounded a bit like "sua ku"...

Then comes at night, we went to Takashimaya for dinner at Crystal Jade Kitchen Restaurant. While waiting for the table, I saw that they're selling a lot of mooncakes and it's soooo PACKED!!!!!! This nvm, they even "make" the mooncake on da spot!!!!!! But those are for "ping pei" or snow skin kinda mooncakes lah...

SEE!!! All queueing for mooncakes!!!

Really a lot of ppl loh!!

See!! Some chef "make" the snow skin mooncake on da spot!!!

Then there's some stall selling loads of "tang lung"...

So overall, all I did in Singapore was sight-seeing and quite a number of shoppings!! Below are the things I bought...

A cool sexy lady t-shirt for my sis...

A quite sexy dress and nice sling bag for myself... :D

A soldier pants for my boyboy...

LAST but not least, a kimono-like sleepware for myself... hehehehe.. nice huh?!?! :D

OK when talk about my newly purchased "sleepware", I'm really super fed-up loh!!! WHY?!?!?! OK... the story goes like this...

I went into 1 "an neh neh" shop and saw that this "kimono-like" sleepware looks veli veli nice and it's veli veli silky mar... So I asked to have a look of this sleepware and saw that the price is SGD75. I was like... huah lao ehhhhhhhhh~~~ Si beh expensive ar~~~!!!!

When I was starting to say "Thanks but no thanks", the "an neh neh" said "Since it's closing time, I'll sell to you SGD25 only. There's no other shop selling this cheap already.". WOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~ Looks really cheap wor!!! HMMMmMMmMMmmmm...

So I turn to my side and asked my mom if SGD25 is OK or not? She said its about that price and etc and makes me got quite tempted... And at last, I decided to buy it..

So after I bought, the moment I step out from the shop... I saw the next shop... JUST DIRECTLY NEXT TO THE SHOP!!!!!!! The next shop is selling SGD18 only... SGD18!!!!!!!! MAH LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! And it's EXACTLY THE SAME DESIGN that I bought!!!!!!!

MAH LOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! KANASAI AHHHHHHH~~~~!!!!! That "ah neh neh" really cheat 9 me loh!!!!!!! Summore dare to say selling the CHEAPEST among all shops!!!!! WALAUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!

This nvm... the further I went, the more I saw there's a lot of other shops selling the exact same design with MUCH LOWER price loh!!!!!!!! AIHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 blahs:

zoophobia said...

sounds like the petaling street in kl man! all bunch of cheats!!

L1nG L1nG said...

aiyoyo!!! u met a unscrupulous yet lying indian!!! poor u!!!

L1nG L1nG said...

sorry for the poor English, it should be "an" instead of "a" =(

julieann said...

tzeliang,
aihhhhh... yeah larrrr... damn sad man... T_T

l1ng l1ng,
yeah wor!! really really geng chao at lying summore!!!!! T_T
hmmmm... u know i like correcting grammar 1 kar? kekekekekek...

Huei said...

hahahahha chest oso bigger than urs? =P

aih..stupid ah neh neh spoil ur trip..nvm nvm..next time smart liao =D