9/19/2008

Day Trip to Putrajaya

*Wipe off all the cobwebs*

*blow off all dusts*

YO~~~!!! I AM BACK TO MY OWN BLOG~~~

Yeah sorry for "MIA" for quite some time... lately there's quite a lot of things happen to me which I don't intend to share it now.. :P

So... where have I been??

Well I was busy with work and so, there's no time for me to update my blog loh... Anyhow........

Me and my boyboy went to Putrajaya last 2 weeks cuz he said he never really been to Putrajaya before... So off we went...

It was quite relaxing as just the 2 of us paktor a bit after quite some time we both didn't really paktor... So enjoy the pics!! :D

HERE WE ARE~~~ PUTRAJAYA~~~ The middle building is our PM's office...

The opposite end of the PM's office...

At 1 corner of Putrajaya... Nice views huh?? :D

Me and my boyboy at the errmmm... dunno wat's this called liao...

Me and my boyboy nearby the PM's office...

Me in front of the PM's office...

In front of the mosque...
Somewhere nearby the PM's office.. Yes the wind is very 'kacau'...
I really like the view behind me... :D
And the lake is beautiful too... though being blocked by me and my boyboy's face.. :P
Here's the better view... :D

Anyhow, the date with my boyboy is fun and relaxing... which I really really need it the most... I guess there's always something to cheer you up when you're in the stage of a lost...

2 blahs:

Huei said...

niceee!!! i onli been to putrajaya 2 time b4..for my stupid license crap >.< so got bad vibes for there! hehehe

julieann said...

huei,
hahahahahah... no need go so many times... all u can see is just buildings... unless u wan to jog around the park or enjoy the lake, then its still OK... :D oh!!! the bad vibes gonna go off REAL soon!!!!!!!