9/29/2008

Absolut Mango~~~

Earlier when I was in Singapore visiting my bro, during the trip back from Singapore, I was at the Changi Airport waiting to board the flight.

As usual, I'll definitely went into those duty free shops to look for perfumes and liquors. While I was wandering around the liquor section, I saw there's a brand new vodka from Absolut!!!!!! This time, it's a totally new flavor called Absolut Mango!!!!!!

I was contemplating whether to buy is now or buy it at Air Asia's duty free shop. Due to my laziness, I decided to go buy at Air Asia's duty free shop. Konon-lah support Malaysia.

BUT~~~ Ends up the Air Asia airport only have Absolut Vodka. T_T

I so so sooooo regret that I mourn for the losts of Absolut Mango.......

Then the following week, I saw 1 of my colleague is in Singapore!!! So without much delay, I asked him to help me buy the Absolut Mango and said I'll repay him once he's back. At first I thought of asking him to buy 2 bottles for me but... he's travelling alone, so only allowed to buy 1 bottle.

So sorry Huei, I'm not able to buy for you... Maybe next time?? I PROMISE!!! :D

Then... TADAHHHHHH~~~!!! My Absolut Mango is now with me!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Back from Changi Airport~~~

With the menu summore!!!

Teach us on how to mix Absolut Mango with different fruits!!!
Absolut Mango with Mango fruits!! YUMMY~~~
The back cover.. so for more recipe, please logon to the above website!! :D
Ahhhh... my Absolut Mango...
Isn't it just gorgeous?!?! Ahhhhh~~~


So that's my Absolut Mango... I havent taste it yet as I "mm seh tak" to open it... Wait till there's some special occassion!!! :D

2 blahs:

Huei said...

VERY GORGEOUSSSSSS!!!!!

belum buka? taste edi lemme knowww!!! i only managed to get absolut kurent in thailand..then kena tax cos need to stay for 3 days..really KNSSSSS!!! but ok la..still cheaper than kl!

julieann said...

huei,
YESSSSS!!!! i havent tasted it yet.. hahahaha.. will open on special occassions!!! :D