9/26/2008

Melaka trip...

Went on a 2-days-1-night trip to Melaka (yes... again...) with my boyboy's ex-colleagues and a colleague from HK...

Quite lazy to type... so... just enjoy the pics!!! :D

Inside Indera Samudera (if not mistaken) Museum...

A "treasure chest"... or so it seems...

It's full of small kids screaming and running around!!! *faint*
That's the museum I went in just now...
CHICKEN RICE BALL~~~!!! It's SOOOO YUMMY~~!!!
This is the shop that we ate our Chicken Rice Ball...
In front of the church...
Posing nearby the A'Famosa...
Inside the Dataran Pahlawan Mall... I like the stones... nicely carved!!!
Cam-whoring with boyboy... :D
On the left is Ice Kacang while on the right is the extremely popular Chendol...
After that, we went to this Capitol shop for the famous Satay Celup.. :D

During the time when we're travelling around Melaka, I found out something quite funny...

The thing is... I've receive a forwarded email before saying that people tends to have some EXTREME poses while taking pictures of something....... fascinating... or plainly just taking pictures...

I don't quite believe it as I thought that email is just to make people laugh... but........

I believe it now........

Why???

Well.............................

See for yourself.........


Yen struct a pose to take pic of a couple... this looks like he's wanting to poo poo...

Some guy we saw... struct an EXTREMELY KUA CHEONG pose just to take pic of the A'Famosa..

So....... now you know why I believed that email... When I saw that guy struct such a pose, me and my boyboy really wanted to laugh out loud...

Walau eh... he cannot just stand straight and turn his whole body and face it to the left meh?? Need to struct such pose meh??? Well... maybe he purposely struct that pose to show that "Oh I'm a professional photographer using a SLR camera... so must pose 'yau ying' a bit...". Whatever!!!!!!!!

4 blahs:

zoophobia said...

dun let me catch u taking photos with "nice nice" pose ah?? hahahhaa... am thinking of going to melaka wit my gal for nyonya food too!!! next week!! see if i can catch pple taking photos with interesting poses.. hhmm.. maybe i'm the one with the "interesting" poses.. but nevermind la.. ure not there also.. can relax... =)

julieann said...

tzeliang,
Oh well.. who knows I might ask ur gal to take pic of ur "interesting poses"?? hahahahahahha!!!

Huei said...

wahahahhahahhah

omggggg damn "liong"..really damn "pro" lah! wakkakakakkka

=P

julieann said...

huei,
really damn "pro"... "pro" till I dunno wat to say... hahahahahaa..