8/12/2008

I AM fat... SO?!?!?!?

Yes I admit damn long ago and even up till now that I'm fat. So what!!??? Fat is a crime izzit?!?!?! If I'm fat, it will hurt your eyes izzit?!?! Then don't farking look at me lah!!!!!!

There are times when I really can endure people calling me fat, I can endure people calling me ugly... to a certain extend. Every human beings got their own limits. I guess I just reached mine...

All my life....... no that's a big too "kua cheong" if I said all my life... I would say, from Standard 5 (about 12 years old??) onwards, I got fat and from then on, a lot of people called me fat and not pretty and some even said I'm ugly. So what?? I really don't care cuz during that time, all I care about is my studies.

Since young, my parents been telling me to study hard, must have good grades so that we could be a better person in the future. So, I of course listen to them and I do study hard.... though there are times where I got rebellious and start to get lazy and etc. But still I tried my best in my studies though the grades is not 100% all the time.

I remembered, during when I'm in Form 4, there's my cousin's friend whom we met up for the first time and after that, they told my cousin that I'm not pretty and etc. Since then, I really don't care and start to get numb on people calling me fat. All I tell myself is this "There's no beauty without brain". So from then on, I really don't care what people said about me... why care right?? They may call me fat and ugly but if possible, I WON'T let them call me stupid!!!!!

Anyhow, I remembered during when SPM time is near, for the whole month, I did not watch TV at all and all I did was just study, eat, sleep, study, eat and sleep. During that month, even my sis got scared that I'll go crazy cuz all I did was just study and no entertainment at all. Anyhow, I got through my SPM with flying colors I might say... At least I aimed for 3A's but I scored 5A's. So... my hard work paid off....

Then comes college up till now, all the time, there's people around me saying me fat or INDIRECTLY saying that I'm fat and not pretty and sometimes ugly. Though they don't say it as if they're judging me but they said it in those "joking only lah" way... I really don't mind cuz like I said, it's more than 10years people calling me fat, so I got numbed by it.

Sometimes when they go overboard, I really do cry alone when they kept comparing, even my mom kept saying I'm fat and etc... But what the heck... fat.... so what?!?!?!?!?! As long as I'm able to earn money and I'm happy can adi lah!!! Why the heck you all care if I'm fat or not?!?!?!?

Sometimes, all this comparison and all this judgement, really got to me that I don't even know how to release my temper/sadness/frustration. It sometimes makes me asked myself "I'm fat and not pretty or even ugly, why do my boyboy like me?? Why do I even got a boyfriend???"

I even sometimes asked my boyboy, what he likes about me?? I'm not pretty and I'm fat, what is there in me for him to like me or even love me?!?! Sighhhhh....

I really am tired of all this people judging me... I wonder, they're so smart in judging other people, did they really go and look in the mirror and judge themselves as well? Most of the time, those that called me fat or not pretty or even ugly, they themselves is not as perfect as well, so what rights do they have on judging me??

Anyhow, I didn't want to be like them... so I won't tell them back that they're worst than me or whatever, I'll just take in whatever they said about me and just live with it...

12 blahs:

Huei said...

sometimes there r lots n lots of insensitive farkers out there

they think it's fun to make fun of people, to say stuffs to make u angry..but this world

"yan but wai gei, tin ju dei mit"

must stand up for ourselves. it's a cruel world out there!

i hate it when ppl try to make me angry to get attention..cos they know i'm bad tempered..n oso idiots who like to always mention mamak to make me angry..damn bo liao

go get a life f*ckers!

dun worry juju..u still have true friends who won't judge u wan!! =D

julieann said...

huei,
yeah lar!!! sometimes they themselves is not so good, also judge me and talked bout me. Maybe when they said bout me, they themselves will feel better gua.

veli dulan!!! Yeah I know there are frens who wont judge me.. like u!!!!! :D thankiu!!!! * HUGZZZZZ *

Anonymous said...

there is no wrong being fat, as long as u can accept it. But, r u willing to be fat all the time? u really happy being fat? i dont know wut the main reason ppl out there said "u r fat", but i'm sure ur own mum saying that is an advice. U may not healthy, u may low self confidence, u may not happy wit ur body..and etc. U hav bf now, y not ask him " If u hav a choice, u wan to c me as a "slim" or "fat" gf? U r smart & cute. Y not get slim?U can handle tough job & situation, to slim down is not hard for u. U will totally diff thinking and feeling when u r slim. Y not make those ppl to shut up? ..From : someone who was 70kg and now 45kg.

zoophobia said...

ai yah.. fat or not.. most importantly i believe must be presentable la.. as long as you have the right personality, you are happy with being yourself, and most of all u have a loving heart i believe that's enough la.. dun care about what nonsense others are saying.... ok lor.. being slim is cool.. but most of the time, God created us as we are.. and seriously, some of us can't slim down or grow fat like me!! damn.. pple always say i'm super thin... but i'm used to it liow.. sigh.. no matter how much i eat, i still look like a bamboo stick!!! so what the hell.. just be myself.. be healthy and be happy!!

My Lil' Monster said...

JA-dun be sad juz because of ppl's bad breath mouth. As U said, u know yourself better. Who r they to judge us?

If u have a chance, tell them straight to their face. Let them feel the pain. After all, u r who u r. U don't need to hear those sarcastic words from them.

L1nG L1nG said...

Please don't get frustrated or upset because of their words/comments/critique!!! You live for yourself, not for them! Anyway, we cannot control what they want to say, they have their rights to open their mouths to speak, but we also have our rights to close our ears not to hear what they said (this is what i told myself usually)

well, my family + my relatives + my friends told me "I am FAT" directly and indirectly; in front and behind me too. Also, when i walk on the street or shopping or whatever, the teenagers or the young kids will call me "Auntie".. not to forget lots of people called me ugly fat girl too! still, i m here smiling and enjoy my life =)

please don't get hurt by their words, just be yourself!!! want to let u know that i will always support u ^^ CHEER UP!!!

julieann said...

anonymous,
Do you mind if I ask what's ur name? Well the reason is bcuz... HOW U GET SO SLIM?!?!?!?! TEACH ME!!! hehehehe.. anyway, I do not want to be fat all the time but there are times where fatness is not something we could really control. As for my bf, he don't mind me being fat as I'm fat when he got to know me. So he already accept me of who i am. But I'm now in the midst of dieting, so hopefully it works!!

tzeliang,
yeah i agree that as long as it's presentable and i believe i AM presentable. But somehow they still wanna judge. But dun care lar.. as long as I'm happy then can liao.. or maybe they're jealous I'm fat but still happy, so they wanna say something just to hurt me... nia sing!!!

my lil' monster,
Thanks Violet!!! Yeah I so hope to tell them back to their face but if I do that, it's like I'm being 1 of them where I'll say bad things about them, so I didnt want to do so...

l1ng l1ng,
YO!!!!! Yes most of the time I really ignore what they said about me but like I said, there's a limit for everyone. They just went overboard. But anyhow, YOU ARE NOT FAT!!!!! No matter how I see u, I'll still see u as slim. So you can ask those ppl to eat shit!! :D And thanks for the support!!! *HUGZZZZZZ*

Anonymous said...

My name is Li. I got to know ur blog when i search online for double eyelid. If u dont mind to try some product, u can visit www.nutrionm.com and click for ObeXlim. I had consumed 3 boxes, and lose 13kg. Introduce by fren who also lose weight using tis product. Hmm..abt the double eyelid. I had done Suture Method for double eyelid on 28/7/08. The procedures only took 30 min,No pain,no cutting, no blood. Start few days, there was brushed and swelling.After 1 week, my eyes look fine. U can continue using the tape to create temporary crease, bcoz my cousin did it plus glue for half year, and finally she got double eyelid.It depend on ur eyes skin type, if it thick, then hardly u can success by using the tape.

julieann said...

anonymous - Li,
Hi Li! Thanks for the info on the slimming product. Just out of curiousity, will this ObeXlim have any side effects? Well nowadays there's quite a number of slimming product will have side effects and etc, so I just wanna be cautious! :D

As for the eye suture method, I've done a bit of research on it and found that though it's not pain and etc, but I really scared!!! It seems like there's cases it wont work out fine!! But anyhow, thanks on the tips!!!

Anonymous said...

OK OK .. let me surrender myself... i am the farker who keep saying u fat.

i make fun of u not becoz u r fat.. its becoz jsut wanna play with u. i dont know that u r so mind of it. even i myself also getting fat.

I say sorry ya.

julieann said...

chun kit,
like i said, every1 got a limit. there are times i do mind wat others said bout me cuz they went overboard...

Treatment Shop said...

Great topic! This is very helpful not only to me but also to everyone else.