7/29/2008

I GOT DOUBLE EYELID!!!!!!!

OK that's half a lie... hehehehehehehe...

Well last last Sunday when I was at my granny's house for a visit, I went to have a cousin with 1 of my girl cousin to talk about makeups, masks and how to have a double eyelid...

When I saw her that time, I saw that she's sticking something on her eyelid and I asked if she's using those "cello-tape" to stick it on her eyelid. She said yes and she bought it from Sinma which is damn cheap. RM6.90 with 4 pieces of papers where each piece contains 6 pairs of "cello-tape" for "fake" double eyelid.

So she asked me to try it out and I did. It looks quite natural and I kinda fell in love with it!!!

So the next thing I know, I've bought 2 pairs of it and I start using it the past few days!! The result for "taping" it on my eyelid for more than 6hours is as below: -


My double eyelids!!! But only on the left side got... the right.... become normal again...

A closer look after I took out the sticker...

If I wore the "cello-tape" for more than 6 hours and then took it out, my eye will naturally have double eyelid which only lasts for about an hour max!!! But still, I like it... hehehehehehee...

Then today morning, I use the "cello-tape" again... but I gotta wear specs as if you look closely, you can see there's something sticking on my eyelid...

My double eyelid with specs on... :D

Without specs.. OK I just got up... so I look a bit "charn"...

And yes, I don't have enuff sleep... heheheehhe...

So... did it look nice ar?? Looks natural?? :D :D :D