7/06/2008

My birthday celebration

Date: June 21st, 2008
Time: 00:00


~ phone ringing ~ "I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you..."

~ pick up phone ~
Me: Hello??
My boyboy: Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you... hehehhehehe...
Me: Awwwww... hehehehehe... thankiu!!!!! *almost crying* *look at the time* Huah you really aim till its 12am wor!!! geng chao!!! I didnt even know it's time adi!!!
My boyboy: Of coz ler!!! I waiting since 11:50 and kept looking at my watch. Damn kan cheong u know!!! hehehehehehee...
Me: Hou fei ger!!! *hearts turn to mush ledi*

The clock just strike 12am and I can feel that my birthday is gonna be a very very happy and good day ahead for me. hehehehehehe...

After my boyboy called, I went to bed (if not mistaken) and went to my dreamworld to celebrate my birthday with Mr Chow's sons... :D

At 10am, my mom knock on my room door to wake me up. It's Saturday and she woke me up so early?!?!! For wat leh?!?!?! I of coz have to get my ass up and go open my room door for her. Once opened, she pass me an angpao...

Mom: Nah... this is your dad give you 1..
Me: *still blur blur* orh...
Mom: You want to follow us go KL anot??
Me: *mumbling* dun 1...
Mom: Then you got use car anot?? If you're not using your car, I wanna use to go KL with dad...
Me: OK...
Mom: Then you got go out or not later??
Me: *arrrgggghhhh I still wanna sleep leh* Got... going out with my fren...
Mom: Wat time go out? How you go out??
Me: -________- My fren will fetch... About 12pm gua...
Mom: OK lah...

And finally, I can go back to my bed and sleep... but once I lie down on my bed, I can't sleep ledi... thanks to my mom's questioning me... aihhh... So I look at the angpao again and found something cute... :D

My dad drew a birthday cake at the back of the angpao!!!

For all my 2X years of age (yeah lah, cannot simply tell my age geh... muakakakakakakakaa), this is the 1st time my dad did something like this to me. I'm very very surprised and veli veli happy and "kam tung" too. 1st time dad will do something like that and he even wrote "From, Dad :D " with a round round face. It's so cute!!! Till now I still "mm seh tak" to throw away the angpao... It's something special!!! :D

So after a while, I went online a while as I couldnt sleep and not long after that, I got Huei's sms saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hehe Wake up edi ar? I reach ur place at around 1 is that ok?" hehehehehe... see... I know it's gonna be a good day... :D

Actually earlier I've planned with Huei to go PAWs together with her as she need to go there drop something while I just go and have a look since I never been there before. So off we went to PAWs when she reach my place (she damn geng!!! Base on my ugly drawings also she can get to my damn complicated house area!!!) and I was stunned!!!

There really got a lot of doggies leh!!!!! When we just got in, I was curious as to why there's 4 "guai lous/muis" youngsters hanging out at PAWs. Well I know most of the "guai lous/muis" like pets/animals but I never thought they'll visit PAWs.

Anyhow, I finally knew why after about 30mins when I'm there looking around PAWs. They're there to be volunteers to feed the doggies!!! That's so cool!!!!!!

Feeding time!!! Btw, this "guai lou" quite leng chai!!! *_*

*crunch crunch crunch* The doggies is having their lunch!!!

Even Dalmation and beagle is here?!?!?!?! MY GAWD!!!!!!!

Either Malaysian is really heartless or I dunno what. How can they just give away dalmations and beagles?!?!?! They're considered as expensive doggies leh!!!!!! OK it's not that I dun pity the rest of the "less-expensive" doggies, I DO pity them too cuz they're always standing on wet grounds, and always hoping that they could get out from that place. From their eyes, you can see their tears and you can even see their sadness!!!!!!

To tell you the truth, I really wished that I'm the owner of PAWs. I'll make sure the doggies is really well-cared for and won't have to stand on wet grounds all the time!!! Aihhhh... It's really sad to see those doggies there. But I think I fell in love with the Dalmation!!! Up till today, I'm still thinking of that dalmation, hoping I could adopt him as my doggy!!!

MAMA PAPA!!!!!!! I WAN TO ADOPT THAT DALMATION!!!!!!! PLEASE?!?!?!??!?!?!

Then I found this cute little puppy that looks so cute!!! Like a puppy dalmation!!! Though it's not lah...

A very lansi puppy... hahahahahaha....

More puppies!!! SO CUTE!!!!!! I WANNNNNN!!!!!!!

So after that, Huei fetch me home as we wanna get home to take bath and relax before we prepare ourselves for Teddy's wedding later that night. When I got home, I go took my bath, watch TV for a while and took a nap. At 5pm, I wash my face and prepare to dap some ICI paint on my face... hehehehehe...

The outcome of ICI-paint.. nice bor?? :P

Again, Huei come and fetch me together with Calvin Lu as we agreed to car-pool. Calvin Lu looking handsome and Huei looking si beh pretty!!!!!! And I love her boots!!! :D

When we reached..............

Kalei, BeeLing, Joan and Chewdan... Look at how happy Chewdan smile!!!

Chewdan, Eric Leong and Calvin Lu... Chewdan not-so-happy-smile... must be the guys... :P

Me and Huei... 2 pretty lady of da nite... MUAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAK!!!!! OK stop vomitting!!

Huei, XiangLooi and me... Aihhhh... my face is so fat... damn...

The night goes on smoothly with all of us chit chatting non-stop and eating non-stop for the delicous food provided...

Then comes the another surprise for me again.................

Kalei pass me a Bosini plastic bag saying I left out something... I was like... huh?? I only brought my handbag along wor... I definitely didnt bring any plastic bags woh!!! And of course, they said is for me... I'm still surprised and open to look to see what is it...

It's Kungfu Panda's t-shirt!!! SO NICE!!!!!!

I'm so so so touched!!!!!! Never thought after the surprise dinner, they'll still bought me a gift!!! I'm so so so so happy!!! THANKS Y'ALL!!!!!!

Then before we leave, we have a group picture (minus Calvin Lu as he went off dunno where liao...) and all of us looks so happy in da pic!!!

Group pic!!!

I love this group pic so much as Huei is standing next to me with her hands on my arms!!! Eh me not lesbo but I felt that... it's errrr... hmmmm... happy and like errr... very special?? I mean, she's being such a good friend for listening to all my troubles and helping me solve them!!! Ahhhh... I'm a lucky girl!!! :D

Then Chewdan asked if we would like to "sing K"? Most of them rejected as some said they're tired while some said... not interested?? I dunno... But the ones who went to the "sing K" sessions are...........

The "sing K" gang...

The Princesses of "Sing K"... :D

The Princes of "Sing K"...

A comic strip designed by Kalei... he damn damn DAMN creative!!!!!!!

Another comic strip by Kalei again... Please click on the pic for larger view.

A shoe?!?!?! WHOSE ONES?!?!?!?! HOW COME GOT SUCH A BIG SHOE?!?!?

Chewdan: What? Cannot ah?? That's my shoe.. so?!?!?
Kalei: No... dun kick my *toot*...


Kalei looking so happy to be able to sing with Huei... :D

Me looking happy to be disturbing Chewdan... kakakakakakakaka!!!

Me and Huei cam-whoring!!!!!! :D

Chewdan: Oh YEHHHHHHH~~~!!!!!!!!
Kalei: YEHHHHHHH~~~!!!!
Huei: HEYYYYYYYYY~~~!!!!!!!

All the pics from "Sing K" session onwards is courtesy of Kalei, who took his time to design it so beautifully... Thankiu Kalei!!!

All in all, we sang from 12am till 4am, and I got home about 5am... That's how I celebrate my happening birthday. It's fun and I'm damn happy to be able to spend with all my friends!! THANKS YAR!!!!!!

4 blahs:

Huei said...

ur dad so cute!!! hehehe very sweet! =D

kalei very keng chou hor!! but few photos missing leh..hmmmmmmm =P

julieann said...

huei,
hahahahaha... yah yah!!

yeah he really damn creative 1!!! but i do agree, those "missing" pics, he said he'll store it under his "collections"... :D :D :D

My Lil' Monster said...

Sorie.. abit late.. Happy Belated Birthday. U abd your Boy Boy very 'yoke ma' kekekeke

julieann said...

my lil' monster,
its okies!!! thanks!!! errr... hehehehehe... *shy shy*