7/05/2008

Back from Penang...

OK it's been almost a week I didnt update my blog... Reason is because, as stated in my title of this post, that I just got back from Penang.

Nope this time I went there PURELY is for work and not for fun... How I wish I could go there with my boyboy like what we used to do for fun... aihhhh... I really really miss him...

OK anyhow... At 1st, when I got the news that I'll have to go Penang with my boss for a week (Monday to Friday), I really really is dreading the time. Reason is because I don't like travelling with bosses... and seriously speaking, earlier when I went there with my boss for 3 days only, I felt like dying..

I even voiced it out to a few of my colleagues and also to Kalei and Huei... Then I got a very useful quote from Kalei,

"If you dont like her, she also dont like you. To let someone respect you, you will have to respect that someone first. To have someone smile to you, you will have to smile first."

Ahhhhh... After I heard that quote, it really kinda open up my mind and what he said is true too. If I dont like my boss, it'll definitely be shown on my face and my boss will sure knew it. Then my boss will also dont like me. So I learned to accept my boss as a friend instead of someone I dont like and etc.

So truthfully, during the week with her in Penang, it was actually quite nice. We got to chat quite a few of topics that is not related to work and we even went shopping together 1 day when we got the time!! It's fun!!!

While shopping, my boss was trying out some clothes and me, who're poor and got nothing to do except windows shopping.... I cam-whored!!!!!! :D

I like this jeans!!! It makes me looks slim!!! :D :D :D

It really do makes me looks damn slim rite?? hhehehehe..

OK ignore my face cuz its ugly but look at my legs!!!

It looks slimmer and longer hor?? kakakakakakaka...

So that's the only time I got to cam-whore as the rest of the time, either I was too lazy to take any pics or there's nothing special for me to take. So what I did is just work work work and work...

So when I was halfway home (from the PLUS highway to be exact), I sms-ed my sis and told her that I'm on my way home and explained to her where to fetch me once I reached KL. She said she's helping mom with the cooking and asked if I would like to have dinner?

As I just ate some breads during 1 of our stops, I said no as I'm full already but she said mom said I were to drink the chicken soup and eat the fishball. So I agreed as I think it's not that filling and I missed home-cooked food!!!

So after I got home and settle down, this is what I ate from the left-over that they ask me to eat...

Mama's "lah sau" chicken soup and sis's handmade fishball with mushrooms and etc

OK I know the fishball don't really look like a fishball at all. Sis said she have sliced carrot, sliced mushroom and dunno wat is in it. You want the recipe, ask from my sis pls.

When I took the first sip of the soup, although its cold... really really cold, I felt warm inside. It's mama's chicken soup... It's tasty and you can feel the "sam kei" she put on cooking the soup. Ahhhh... nothing can beat mama's soup. :D

Then when I took the first bite of the fishball, it's again cold but it's yummy!!! It's handmade by my sis wor... purposely help mama cook dinner for us worrr... also got her "sam kei" in it geh... So I really really like the food... Although it's cold, but it makes you warm inside.. :D

3 blahs:

Huei said...

very true quote from kalei!! actually true oso..i oso treat my boss as my fren..so it's kinda ok to go lunch alone with her (except mamak..cos i hate mamak!! hehehe)

kalei hou yeh!!!! =D

but one thing though..as he said..u must respect soemone in order for them to respect u..but hor..SOME ppl rite..just wants ppl to respect them while they show extream RUDENESS to u wan!! (my so-called "relative" >.<)

u really lost weight!! not the jeans! it's u!! hehehe =D

UR MAMA'S FOODDD!!! I WANNN!!! heheh home cooked food's the best!! i wan soupppp!!! heheh

** JT ** said...

eh HARLOW!! all cooked by ME!! ME!! althou' mom DID put in smthg, add in this & that...but the chicken soup, i come back, mom called me...really the exact time, open door,gring gring....wey" ha me dai zi?"
Mom: Eh u at home ar?
Me: Ah boh?
Mom: can help me make the herbal chicken? Make it soup, so tonight we no need to cook"
Me: haiz..ok...soup & fishball jeh? boh liao?
Mom: Ah boh? Lu mao apa lagi?
Me: Eeee...U kana lan! No work also dun 12 cook
Mom: U an pandai, u cook la!
Me: errr...see how 1st...i also LAZY! hahahaha
Mom: Kns..remember mk the soup!
Me: OK la...grrrr
duut duut duut...end of conversation!
Den the fishballs, mom also help me put those ingredients lor...
so conclusion. me & MOM mk geh!!

julieann said...

huei,
hahahahaha... kalei really a lot of quotes geh but his quotes all veli useful geh... :D really thanks a lot to him for da quotes!!

Well there's always SOME "special" ppl that likes to be rude, so no choice lah i guess....

THANKIUUUUUU!!! But i still fat leh... must losts more weight 1st!!! yeah mama's food's always da best!!!

june tang,
wokeh looooo... i know u also got cook geh... but the soup so nice, i adi know sure mom cook geh... kakakakakakakakakaka!!!!!