7/28/2008

I'm so so touched...

Last nite I finally managed to have a chat with my boyboy. With video chat summore!!! I was so so so happy!!! Oh he bought a new laptop and so... I'm thrilled!!! Been over 2 months i didnt see his face adi.. So that's why I'm over the moon now!!! :D

Here's the pic that I captured of him during our video call...

He looks slightly thinner!!!

And his hair is longer... :D

Then we were talking about how we miss each other and talk bout my disappointment in him of "something"... Then he told me the story bout the ring that I gave him during his Year 2006's birthday. That ring I gave him was as a replacement of me when he's in the US.

Yes during that time, he already informed me that he wanted to go US and so, I bought that ring just to accompany him when I'm not beside him...

So the story goes like this...

Boyboy:
remember in msia
i keep forget to wear (the ring)
Me:
yeah
Boyboy:
dunno whether got lost or put where
Me
yeah...
Boyboy:
it'll still re-appear
Boyboy:
just need time to find it
that shows that we r together
u understand what im telling u?
Me:
yeah
Boyboy:
so many times happen in msia
in here
i nearly lost the ring
i almosy cry
and feel so lost like crazy ppl
how can i lost it
thats happen during the trip to niagara falls
Me:
oh ok..
Boyboy:
in when i take the boat to see the 3 falls
the water so big ....
makes u wet
need to wear the poncho
then i take pics
suddenly i feel my finger
where is the ring
shit !!!
it drop dunno where
i search my pockets
dun have
shit
i search everywhere
dun have
me like crazy ppl
look here and there..
i dun even enjoy the scenery
everone is busy taking pics
im the only 1 busy squat down and walk here and there look for the ring
Me:
no 1 asked u wat u looking for?
Boyboy:
in my heart im so sad and dissapointed
why i lost it
cos too loose
then i say die la this time
ur present give me lost liao
no mood
then when boat go back
i didnt give up
i try to search again
alomost everyone got down
i still searching
at last ........................
hehehehehe
Me:
where it dropped to?
Boyboy:
i squat down and saw the gold blink ring
under the dunno what
i saw someonme got stick or not
no
Me:
lucky its still can be able to be found
Boyboy:
then the staff come up to sweep
then i tolf her i drop a ring under the ...
then she push the ring
at last i got back my ring
im so glad
i immediate put the roing in my shoirt pocket and lock it
make sure cannot drop out again
Me:
yeah
Boyboy:
then i really thanks the girl and ppl
i feel so much lighter by now
Me:
yeah
Boyboy:
then u say le
Is it something hidden behind the ring
then makes me think no matter what i must go back and marry u
i dowan to wait for visa or pr
to me ... most important is u
thats y i so wanted to go back
Me:
thanks hubby...
Boyboy:
in ur mail u ask me to save $$ to marry
i think i really cant save here
im sorry
maybe i can save when i got back msia
then i think of when i got job back in msia
we open a joint a/c together
then i will make sure to save some moeny inside each month
Me:
ok..
Boyboy:
thats y .... i might make the wrong decision coming here ... but i wont regret
i might make wrong decision again not going back the other day
but i wont regret
Me:
why?
Boyboy:
i knew i wasted so much money
but as travel and experience lo
money lost can earn back
Me:
hahaha
that word is wat chewdan kept telling me
Boyboy:
but experience cant buy with money
Me:
yeah i know
Boyboy:
its true
thats y although i spend so much money here
and didnt earn back the money ... i didnt feel so much pain
although got la
but not so much
cos i think i learn their culture
how ppl can come here for their life
some ppl dun even have
work so hard then die .... what for?
at least i came here .... see something ...
Me:
yeah... its true
Boyboy:
what do u think
Me:
i agree on it
anyway, about wat u told me
i'm really happy that u told me wats in ur heart...
but i'm thinking, since u've decided to stay till nov, u at least have to go get some job
u cant really waste ur time doing nothing and not save up anything
Boyboy:
when i got back ... i really need to save money
Me:
u cant really that, for the next few months u're there, u're gonna be not working
its really not possible
Boyboy:
i tot of not wasting time here .... cos the work here is tough
then i tot of quickly go back and look for a job
Me:
actually...when u said u were planning to come back on 23rd july
i was actually very happy...
and i really thought u'll come back that day
Boyboy:
im sorry
Me:
but when u said u were gonna extend, i just accept it and thought maybe u really wan to try again
i tot u wanted to try for another job again
so i let u...
so i tell myself, no matter how i miss u, u will still need to experience urself of working on a new environment
make urself more tougher
so i tell myself, just let u be and i'll still be waiting for u here, and support u
Boyboy:
guess i really fuck up ....
cant stay in tough environemnt
been pampered
Me:
maybe
but when u told me, during our chat, u said u never thought of working, i'm really disappointed
Boyboy:
u dissapointed with me
im sorry
Me:
yes
Boyboy:
huh...
Me:
cuz i really never expected that from u
when u're here, u never give up that easily
whenever u face a challenge, u will still go thru it
but when u really said those things to me, i am really disappointed and heart broken
it makes me feels that, u were like never thought of ur future, never tot of our future
Boyboy:
im sorry to let u down
Me:
and it makes me feels that, how come in kl u're so tough, but once in US, u were like that?
maybe i didnt support u enuff?
so i got frustrated...
that nite, i can hardly sleep
bcuz i'm thinking, here i'm missing u so much, kept on supporting u on watever u're going thru
supporting u on watever decisions u made, but how come suddenly u give it all up?
its like i wasted my "effort" in comforting u, supporting u, and especially missing u so much
so i got frustrated...
i cried... can say i almost cried the whole nite
Boyboy:
maybe im not that strong
then when u think now
im not suitable person
Me:
u imagine i really miss u a lot, its like there's really really something missing in my heart but i cant reach out to u
no... u're wrong
when i send out that email, thats wat i really feel... which is dissappointed
then after i send out that email, i was waiting for ur reply... but i got too tired so i slept early...
and when i said about "if i were to make the decision, the ending is not wat u might like"
i really tot of giving up...
cuz i felt so pain, i'm suffering
Boyboy:
i might let u down ... when im here ... for not working and saving money
but i promise u ... i really do care a lot and love u
Me:
then when i met up with gary and chewdan
i roughly told them how i felt
gary asked me not to make a harsh decision so fast
he said to let u reply the email and see wat u think
then on the drive home, i'm asking myself, am i willing to give us up?
Boyboy:
if u were to dump now ... i understand
i just feel so useless for cant work in the environment here
Me:
actually, even up till now, i dont feel u're useless
but i understand... cuz u've NEVER work in such a job b4
so its not surprising if u really cant do it
if ppl asked, they might say u're useless and etc
but i would ask them to TRY it themselves
and then oni say whether u're useless or not
bcuz "needle dont poke on them, they wont know the pain"
Boyboy:
that's why i wanted to go back and work and save money for our future
if u still believe in me and my personality and character
Me:
but seriously, during the drive home, no matter wat i , i still cant give us up
cuz i really love u a lot
wat gary said its true also...
he said i've know wat type of person u are, why suddenly make a harsh decision of giving up now?
he said "dont tell me, after 7yrs++ of relationship, now oni u said u're disappointed in him??"
Boyboy:
yeah
its ture
give me up for what i cant work here
i think its so unlogic
if i cheat u or beat u then its fine
leting me go ,... for i cant save money
i think its stupid
i so sayang u ...
hehehe
Me:
yeah i know
its just that, sometimes, i'm being too emotional that i didnt know wat to do
during that time, i just tot of giving up so that i wont suffer so much pain
Boyboy:
hai ya, "tou pei yin sat"
Me:
but in the end, i know even though i gave up, it'll caused more pain
Boyboy:
wrong way oledi
Me:
yeah...
Boyboy:
sor ju
oi mm oi ngo?
Me:
up till now, do u know how i feel?
Boyboy:
i ask first
see !!!
Me:
even we're so far apart, but we're still thinking alike
Boyboy:
i really think we r meant to be together


So that's how our conversation that I kinda like cried in between cuz I'm really really very touched by what he said to me. It really shows that he loves me...

I know some of you might've vomitted when reading halfway but I can say... I'm really happy... :D

2 blahs:

Huei said...

it's a very sad but sweet conversation. i read oso wana cry.

this is true love..u both are in love with each other! never care what ppl say because they are just being insensitive! no one is useless..at least the's brave enough to try!

he's so sweet to search all highs and lows for the ring. u're meant for each other!! =D

julieann said...

huei,
hehehehee.. but at least the ending is something i wanted it to be resolved.. so dun cry!!! :D

yeah i agree with u!!! at least he's willing to take the risks!!! :D

THANKIUUUUUU!!!!!! yeah cuz that ring really got meaning 1 ler.. :D