7/14/2008

Cheese Fondue

Yesterday early morning woke up at 8.30am to prepare myself to meet up with Chewdan and Kalei for breakfast at Wangsa Maju area. Another reason to go Chewdan's house is to do something... and ALSO to look at his brand new "best friend", his new car Honda Civic.

I was of course late to reach there due to the stupid road block for no reason at Federal Highway. So once I reached Chewdan's place, we head off to breakfast using Chewdan's brand new best friend. He is of course over the moon with his brand new car, kept on smiling for no reason. kakakakakakaka...

He asks if I would like to take his car for a spin, I rejected cuz if in case I really ACCIDENTLY scratched his car, I really sell my body also can't fix his brand new best friend. So to not take the risks, I better sit on the passenger and enjoy the car.. :D

After breakfast, me and Kalei was busy with our work while Chewdan is super free that he kept walking up and down his living room. Whenever he walk to his main door, he'll say "My GOD!!! YOU ARE SO LENG CHAI!!!!!" towards his car. And I'll be like "TMD!!!!!!! Si beh LAN SI!!!!!!".

Then while me and Kalei again busy with our work, Chewdan will either play with his guitar or he'll say "Hey you 2 hungry or not? Or you 2 wanna go yam cha or not??". Me and Kalei will ignore him and continue with our work again. And when he heard there's an ice-cream car passby, he'll again asks "Hey you 2 wanna eat ice-cream??"

This time, I buay tahan ledi, I laughed and said "Walau eh.. This Chewdan really free till, whatever passby also he asks us we want or not? kakakakakakaa".

Man he's really funny...

So after we've finished our stuff, we head home and I wait for sis to get up from her noon nap so that we could go out for dinner. She and her bf Alex mentioned to me that they know there's a place have Cheese Fondue. Me being a cheese-maniac, of course agreed to go try it together with them.

So at about 7.45pm, off we go to Taman Billion, Cheras to try out the Cheese Fondue.

Me and Alex's Chicken Cheese Fondue

The bubbling cheese... looks yummy heh??
A clearer pic of the cheese... though still not so clear... my phone camera sucks lah!!
My sis's Chicken Steak... tastes yummylicious!!!!!!!
Very crunchy Hawaiian Pizza!!! It's like you're eating biscuits!!!
Alex showing he's really eating the Chicken Cheese Fondue.

Overall, I found that the cheese fondue is not so nice after all. Last time there's a shop at Sri Hartamas where they really specialized in Cheese Fondue and also Chocolate fondue where both me and my boyboy love it so so much!!!
Too bad.. now they close shop adi... So I really missed the yummy cheese fondue from Sri Hartamas. The cheese fondue that I ate in Taman Billion........ really not nice... I dunno why it tastes a bit bitter... must be because they add in Celery into it. So... aihhhh... but thank god it's not that expensive. Overall, the dinner for 3 costs about RM25 each. So consider OK bah... :D

3 blahs:

Anonymous said...

Fondue is really easy to make at home, if you didn't like the cheese fondue try making it yourself at home. I love a good cheese fondue!

julieann said...

fondue lover,
wow cool!!!! thats a very good idea but erm... my cooking is not good though.. but its worth a try!! :D Thanks for the suggestion!!!

Huei said...

food!! i wannnn!!!!!

*wipe saliva*

=P