7/25/2008

Shayne Ward - Breathless Album


Yesterday I actually could've went home earlier... But as my mood up till today, still not good, I don't feel like going back home so early.

While driving home, I kept thinking where to go, who to ask out for dinner, or maybe walk around a park or something... But nothing comes to mind.

As I was driving, I was listening to my mp3 and suddenly thought that, since I love Shayne Ward's latest album, "Breathless" so much, why not I buy the original CD right??

So off I went to Sunway Pyramid and go look for his album. The first stop I went to Popular bookshop, as they do sell CDs too. But too bad, they don't have his latest album. So off I went to look for it at Tower Records.

Surprisingly, they're not selling any of Shayne Ward's album. Hmmmmm... that's a bit weird right?? Anyway, I try my luck at another CD store called "Fantasy". At first, I try to look for the album myself but as I searched for about 15minutes without finding any, I thought why not try my luck by asking the sales girl?

At first she thought I said "Shihwa" album, and she found it for me and said "This is the previous album that we have of them." I saw it and was like.. "Errmmm.. I'm asking for SHAYNE WARD's album", and yes, I have to speak more clearly and more loudly. Then she smiled at me and said "Sorry... heheheehe" -____-

In the end, she found the album and said that it's the last CD!! Wow... seems like Shayne Ward's album is quite popular huh?? So without thinking, I bought the album. Some of you might say, since I've downloaded his whole album online, why do I still waste my money on buying the original CD??

Well, to tell you the truth, this album of his, almost every single song really touched my heart. It's like something I wish someone would sing me those exact words and tell those exact words to me. It's really touching I tell you.

Since my boyboy is not here, it's kinda like, I don't have the love I wanted... So I'll just pretend Shayne Ward is my boyboy then... Just pretend that he's singing those words to me, to warm my heart... :P

Yep, it's TULEN!!! ORIGINAL!!!
The insides of the CD... Looks cool huh??
The back of the CD... pls ignore the reflection!!!
The sides of the CD... Yep.. Shayne Ward Breathless!!!
The receipt, RM35.90 ... click on the pic for better view...
To prove that I really bought the CD... :P

While on the way back to parking, I pass-by dunno wat court in Sunway Pyramid New Wing and saw that there's a Suzuki new car launching. Then I saw they've invited Ning Baizura as their performer... And I found out that she's a bit chubby... :P
Ning Baizura with new Suzuki car...

1 blahs:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your ja-ed.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com