7/10/2008

Sick ledi... T_T

At first I just got a slight sore throat... During that time I was at The Curve, so I quickly went to Watsons pharmacy to buy a sore throat pill. But when I reach there, it's already 9.30pm and the staff there said that the pharmacists left adi, so they couldn't sell me any sore throat pills.

Oh well... fine.. then I asked her if she'll recommend any other pills or anything that could make my sore throat go away? She just look at me with a weird face and said, "Errr... sakit tekak kan?? Normally kita makan Strepsils jer... boleh jugak..."

Aihhh... Frankly speaking, I dun like Strepsils cuz it taste a bit weird and it's not really working for me. So I said my thanks and left without buying the Strepsils. At night, it got worst... I can hardly sleep as my throat is parched and it ache!!!!!!!

The next morning, I got a fit of cough thanks to the sore throat. I drank a lot of water before I went out to work. Reached office, first thing I did is to go buy Strepsils. No choice ledi lah!!! Must force myself to eat Strepsils ledi loh!!!

After breakfast, I quickly pop 1 Strepsils and suck it dry. Like I expected, it won't really help. So I pop another 1 and again I suck it dry. After lunch, I still have a fit of coughing and now, with flu summore!!! Sure jialat ledi this time.

Suddenly I felt very cold and felt that the air-cond today like colder than normal!!! Then I touched my forehead and WALLA!!! I got fever ledi.. die liao larrrr... Really fever liao!!! So it's decided, today after work, I'll go see doctor no matter what!!! I can't afford to take MC from work as I need to rush out some documentation before my lady boss is back to office!!! If not, I sure kena killed!!!

Reached home, after dinner, mom accompanied me to doctor and the doc gave me a few pills. She gave me pills for the fever, pills for the flu, pills for the sore throat, antibiotic pills but no coughing pills or syrup. WHY HUH!?!?!?!? I cough like mad wey!!! Oh well... nvm bah... Just make sure she gave me sore throat pills then OK liao I think...

Then when I got home, I quickly take all the pills except for sore throat cuz sore throat pills need to suck 1... So better not suck it as I need to go sleep especially after I took the flu pills. The doc told me this, "You should take the flu pills morning once and before sleep once. The flu pills might make you drowsy one so if it really makes you drowsy, you just take when before you go sleep OK??"

So, at 8.30pm, I took all the necessary pills and went to bed liao. At midnight about 2 or 3am, I woke up feeling super duper weak thanks to the flu pills. And I'm sweating like a pig cuz my fever went up. Still, I force myself to sleep but it's a bit difficult cuz I'm sweating.

Next morning, as in today, I woke up and still feeling SLIGHTLY drowsy and body damn weak. When I walk, I felt like my body is like a Jell-O. Nevermind, I still dress myself up like an auntie and go to work. Aiyah why dress like an auntie? Oh well, I wear long pants, long sleeves shirt, flat pumps and I wear specs. Look like an auntie bor? Anyway, reason is because it'll keep me warm when I'm in office and most importantly, it's comfy lah.

So in office, after breakfast, taking medicine time... which I really hate it cuz I really really REALLY hate taking pills!!!!!!!

Smaller white for fever, bigger white for sore throat (to suck), yellow for flu and pinky for antibiotic

I ate all the above pills except for flu pills cuz my body already felt like Jell-O, I dun one to REALLY become a Jell-O.

At 12pm, my body become more and more like Jell-O. I really really wish that I'm on MC today but too bad... I cant... T_T

I wanna "teh pao" someone.. but who to go "teh pao"??? Boyboy not here... aihhh... this is the 1st time I got sick where my boyboy is not with me... aihhhh... OK back to work... T_T

6 blahs:

Huei said...

nvm nvm!! can teh pao to kalei! ;P hehehhe

A A A =) said...

take care!!! get well soon =)

julieann said...

huei,
ar... dun 1 lar... wan meh?? later he kick me far far... summore.. i dun have the "feel" to teh pao him.. hahahahahahaha...

angie ling,
thankiu!!!!!!!! but it seems that my flu is getting worst!! T_T

zoophobia said...

wah lau... better finish all your medicine ... cos we dun wan to kena the "virus" you carry to our ofis la... and also, if you see me "siam" you ah.. u know why lar.. kakaka..

My Lil' Monster said...

Hope U are feeling better now. Take Care yar since Boy2 is far far away now.

julieann said...

tzeliang,
yeah lar... i'll finish the antibiotics lar... but i really dun like taking the flu pills wor... it wont cure also!!! damn lousy 1...

my lil' monster,
hi!!!!!! yeah i'll take care, no worries yar!! :D