7/06/2008

Outings with friends...

**************************************************************************

OK this posts is supposed to link with
this... So it's extremely outdated... paiseh...

**************************************************************************


I went out with Paulus, Jenn, CCLam and SawCheng last few weeks back... no... I think is about a MONTH back, to have some small gathering with them as it's been quite some time I didnt see them.

So first we went to Madam Kwan's in Mid Valley for dinner where once we finished our dinner, SawCheng have to go as she has a movie date with her friends. So I guess Paulus is a bit disappointed. hahahahahaha...

But anyhow, after dinner, we proceed to Coffee Beans & Tea Leaf for our "yam cha" session to have some chitty chat. hehehehehe...

While the guys is busy talking bout work.. which for me, is super boring cuz what they're doing is damn different from what I'm working currently. So... yeah... I'm bored... :P

But anyhow, while they're chatting, I know Paulus must have bought some super geng chao phone when he's in Singapore (which he kept telling me that he KEPT CHANGING PHONE!!! KANASAI YOU!!!), so I took his phone and play around with his phone's camera.

The outcome... ?? :D :D :D SUPERB!!!! :D

Jenn.. POSING to show that he's bored... But I think he saw some pretty chick lah.. wanna act cool...

CCLAM!!!!!!! Long time no see him, and he's still the same old CCLAM.. :D

Paulus... with the hamsap looking face and is 100% looking at a pretty chick who passes by!!!

Me, cam-whoring.. :D

Me... again... Looking slightly better with this pic... muakakakakakaka!!!!!

I wonder what Paulus said that makes CCLam smiles so sheepishly... hmmmm....

Jenn and me... Our smiles is so nice!!!!!! kakakakakakaka...

So from our gathering, I found that we can chat and back-stab our colleagues or ex-colleagues damn happily and even got to tease each other on anything that comes to mind.

Overall, the outings is good as it's been EONSSSSS I didnt see Paulus and AGESSSSS I didnt see CCLam while its GAZILLION YEARS I didnt see Jenn... hehehehehe.. So I'm happy that I've got to see them at last... :D

0 blahs: