6/16/2008

My weekends...

Friday evening, once I've finished with the project (FINALLY!!!), I'm super relieved that I can see myself jumping in joy................ around my heart oni lah... In office mana boleh!?!!?!?

Then SayTien come up from 18th floor to bring us some cupcakes!!! The cupcakes is soooooo cute loh!!! It's from Coffee Beans summore!!! But I didnt take lah cuz I'm super full... a good chance for me to diet too!!! kakakakakaka...


This is the cupcakes.. So colorful!!!
It's from Coffee Beans!!! Nice rite?!?!?!

Then after work, I go meet up with Paulus, SawCheng, CCLam and Jenn for a short dinner and yam cha session. Of course Jenn has to lansi me a bit with his 17 inch Mac Notebook Pro lah...


Jenn's 17 inch MacBook Pro... si beh lan si!!!!!!!!!

I've got more pics during our yam cha session but I'll do it in another posts... hehehehehe...

Then on Sunday, I went back to granny's house and since I'm bored there, I decided to go play with the cute 2 puppies!!!! Well actually they're growing, so soon they'll not be called puppy adi...

When I see them, they're always being caged. So since I know they're bored being caged, I of course has to release them and go play with them!!! kekekekekeke...

They're SUPER adorable loh!!! Once I released them, they'll run around, jumping around in joy cuz they're freee!!!! hehehehehe... Then they'll go pee pee and poo poo and after that.............

They start to jump on me... my white t-shirt become brownish t-shirt as they kept jumping on me from the front and back... Of course I don't mind them jumping on me but their nails........ scratches me... it's quite painful leh!!!!!!! But that's OK, as long as they're happy then I'm OK...

There's once that I squat down to pet one of them... And when I turn around, the other run damn fasts towards me and jump on me that I fall on to da grass... from then on... both of them kept jumping on me till I'm not able to get up leh... Aihhh... didn't know that 2 puppies can be so strong...

I'll then have to push them down and quickly stand up and pretend I'm mad at them... muakakakakakakak.. They'll of course stop jumping on me and make those funny moves and funny faces to make me laugh... aihhhh... so adorable, so how can I be mad at them for long leh?? hahahahahaha...

So the result of them jumping on me................. Multiple scratches on my left leg... look at the scars!!!!!!! T_T
Multiple small dots dots and some scratches on my right leg... Thanks to their nails... Then a big scratch on my right hand... damn long wey the scar!!!!!!
My white t-shirt which become brownish thanks to their paws.. Can see anot???

So after finish playing with them, I chit chat with my granny and aunts for a while and watch movies for a while....

As I got bored again.. I went out and saw Snoopy, the elder doggy which is consider the "King" doggy in da house, see me sitting there so bored, come over to me and let me pet him... hehehehehee... He's sooooooo "teh pau" cuz I didnt play with him earlier.

Well not that I didnt want to, he just dun like the other 2 puppies and will avoid them whenever I'm with them... So he came over to me, let me pet him and scratch him a bit... and then I asked him to go sit down... and he did!!!! What a good doggie!!!! This is the style he likes when he's resting...
The style when he's looking around for intruders while resting...
He knows I'm taking pic of him and he's posing for me!!!!! SO HANDSOME!!!!!

Huei told me before that doggy can be handsome and pretty and etc, and I seriously dunno quite how to see... But after Snoopy pose for me with the style he sits AND purposely crossed his leg... WOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... I'm SUPER IMPRESSED!!!!!! He really is the most handsome doggy I've ever seen and he's SOOOOOOOOOO gentlemanly!!!!!!!

Sit also like a gentleman and cross his leg summore!!!! * FAINTED *

I really loves doggies... MAMA I WAN 1 DOGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 blahs: