6/26/2008

All da best my Bro...

Aihhhh... I think GOD is playing with me........

Just about after 1 month, now I'm back to KLIA to send my brother off to Singapore for his 6 months training...

When I got the news, it was such a shock because it was just too sudden!!! And during that time, I'm not in KL... I was in Prai, Penang doing requirement studies... How I wish I could just 'fly' back home and be with my bro...

During the time when I'm in KLIA with my bro, his gf, my sis and my dad, my emotion is kinda like a roller coaster... Well although Singapore is much nearer to KL but still, I wont be able to be at home together with my bro to tease him, to start our bickering and to start our funny chatters...

Aihhhhh... I've been damn emotional lately due to the fact that I start to hate my job, I'm losts as to what I really wanted to do and most of all, I really hate KLIA... It's the place where I have to say goodbye to my beloved boyboy and now my beloved bro...

I got the news that my sis will be away to Houston, USA either end of next month (July) or early August. And she'll be away for a month... aihhhhhhhhhhhh....... I hate my life....... why am I always saying goodbyes to them for flying to some place but not me heh??

I wanna go US to be with my boyboy can?? sighhhhh... my life sucks....

2 blahs:

zoophobia said...

hhhaaaaaiiii.. what can i say?? i always tot going to KLIA would mean heppy.. go overseas holiday mar.. mana tau now... sigh... that's all i can say... it's just a bad spell ya.. it'll be over soon and you'll be heppy once more!! hang in there!! go eat some JCo donuts... relak relak...

julieann said...

tzeliang,
yeah... i also thought that going KLIA means i'm there to either I go holiday or i go fetch someone... not dropping someone to fly away from me... aihhhh...

dun 1 JCo can ar?? I wan ice-cream... i think ice-cream can cure me more... :p