6/20/2008

Surprise Dinner!!!!!!!!

My beloved friends all gave me a surprise advanced birthday dinner last nite. I tell u, that really really REALLY a very surprise for me leh... I really really never expected it also!!!

So the story goes like this... Me and Huei already decided to go shopping in Times Square to shop for some nice and "classy" clothes for Teddy's wedding dinner lah.

So we both reach Times Square at about 6.30pm and we start to walk around Times Square looking for nice clothes and etc... The 1st stop is Nichii Fashion City as the clothes there is quite nice, quality not bad and the most important thing is, IT'S CHEAP!!!!!! I mean.. the price is reasonable lah...

At first, there's nothing really ngam us, so we went out to others shop in Times Square but those shops... even though cheap, but their quality sucks lah. That nvm, even the design is also looks like for those "la la mui" kinda design.. So we go back to Nichii Fashion City and finally found a few that quite ngam us.

We took those we think it'll look nice and go try try. Huei's selected something sexy but looks nice on her... eh no... looks EXTREMELY GOOD on her!! So she bought that dress while I ends up with nothing as................ I'm still fat, so nothing really suits me...

Then the MAIN STORY starts now... It's about 8.15pm or so and Huei asked if I would like to have dinner now or continue to shop first? Well since there's nothing nice in Times Square adi, so I just said why not go have our dinner? She agreed but said she needs to stop by at LowYatt to buy extra battery for her DSLR camera.

Then she suggested that we might as well go eat dinner there as well. I agreed as I don't mind where to eat as long as it's nice and..... cheap!! hahahahaha... me cheap-skate lah!!!

So we reached LowYatt and she asked me if I know outside of LowYatt, there's a Japanese restaurant cuz she needs to get something from her friend. I kinda know the place so I brought her there. We reached there and I kept thinking and wondering what she wanna take?? That nvm, I also kept thinking if that friend is selling the battery since she's so "san pei".

Once we reached the Kameya Restaurant, Huei said to the waiter that she's looking for her friend and she terus go in adi. I of course followed her in lah.

THEN........ jeng jeng jeng!!!!! I saw Chewdan!!!!!!! I was like... HOIKKSSSSS!!! So ngam?!?!?!?! How come Chewdan's here?!?!?! My mouth start to hang open a bit and that time, Chewdan dun 1 to look at me, pretend he's busy looking at the food menu.

Huei walked up to him and when I turn to my left, HOIKSSSSSS!!!!!! TEDDY AND FEIFEI HERE TOO!?!?!?!?!?!?!? ANI NGAM?!?!?!?!?! That nvm, Huei said to sit with them and I was thinking, HAR?!?!?!? The friend is them?!?!?! WAT IS HAPPENING WEY?!?!?!?!?

Then Teddy laughed and said it's a surprise and I'm still in a blur. So I sit next to Chewdan and kept asking, what's this wey?!?!?! They then told me that it's a surprise advanced birthday dinner for me as on my birthday itself, there'll be another main actor and actress that night... i.e. Teddy and FeiFei's wedding dinner lah. So OK.. my mouth still hanging open but I'm really really really happy that they did all that for me.

Teddy then announced that there's another "mang lam" coming and he's stuck in the jam. So he asked me to guess who is the "mang lam" and the first that came to my mind is Kalei as he's good at making all this planning. hahahahahaha... Hey not saying Huei not good at it leh, in fact, SHE'S DAMN GOOD WEYYYY!!! There's no face expression on her face saying she's giving me a surprise leh!!! All the while she acts like our main purpose tonight is just to shopping leh!!!! GENG MOU!?!?!?!

I then said it's Kalei who's stuck in the jam but Teddy kept denying it. I then somehow managed to "korek" from Huei and she herself said "At first we want to make sure Gary reach first then only come over, but too bad he's STILL stuck in the jam". AHHHHHHHHhhhh... So my guess is correct lar... It's Kalei lar... muakakakakakakakaa... Anyhow, Kalei finally arrived and once we've made our orders of foods (and it's already 9pm!!!), there's another surprise!!!!!!

Chewdan took out a cake from his back side (not butt lah! He put the cake next to him to block my view oni, so his back is to the cake lah!) and said, "OK... come let's cut cake!!".

Awwwww... They're all so sweet... So they sang me a birthday song, which I only heard Chewdan sing while Teddy just "errrmmm errrr ermmmmm", then I made a wish and cut the cake!!! So here's the pics of our dinner last nite...

Teddy & FeiFei taking out the cake from the box

Chocolate Cheese Cake!!! YUMMYYYY!!! They really know my fave!!! :D
The cake with candle before it's been lighted up
The "complete" cake!!! AWWWwwwwWWwww...
Me looking extremely happy with all this surprises!!!
After I blew the cake, Chewdan remove the candle before I cut the cake

I'm cutting the cake!!! See how happy I am!!!! :D
Group pics!!! Nice bor?!?!? :D
Yummy yummy cake...
The MOST EXPENSIVE dishes of da nite, RM150 Sashimi...
But it's really nice and yummy!!! Damn FRESH!!!
The cake nice rite?? It tastes damn good too!!!
Teddy's Cold Soba. It's really cold that they're using ICE as the bowl!!!
Huei's Cold Soba, using ice as bowl too!!
Huei's tempura... :D
Yes, the cake is from Miki Ojisan No Mise



YUMMMMMMMM!!!!! The food all is damn nice that all of us are so full that we almost vomitted. The cake is so yummy that I'm in heaven!!! :D

Thanks guys and gals for the surprise dinner!! REALLY THANKS A LOT AND LOVE U ALL DEEP DEEP!!!!! :D

7 blahs:

Huei said...

Glad u liked it!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUJU!!!

May all your wishes come true and become more and more leng lui everyday! =D

Teddy M'sia said...

Happy Birthday, JuJu. Btw, can somebody describe the actual plan? Should be kinda of funny right, even though it does not worked ou. But anyway, we achieve our goal!!

zoophobia said...

wah.... you have really good friends!! :) eeerrrr.. hhhmmm... when was the last time i had surprises like this eh?? hhhmmm... eerrrmmmm.... sigh....

Unknown said...

Am I late? Happy Birthday to u~~~!!!

ƒörèvër HL said...

lol....my saliva keeps coming out when reading your post....haha...the food looks delicious....really....^^


蕾蕾~

julieann said...

huei,
YEP!!! I DID!!! hehehehe.. tqtq!!!!

teddy m'sia,
TQTQ!!!!!!! Oh maybe can ask Huei/Kalei to write it out lah, cuz both of them is the exact organizer i think?? :p

tzeliang,
yup!!!! they're the best!!!!!!!! so when's ur bday?? i'll make sure u got a very geng chao surprise!!! :D

kenny ng,
THANKIUUUUUU!!!! No no.. u're not late... it's tomolo actually.. heheheeheh...

forever hl,
THANKS!!!! Yup I like to eat... hehehehee... thanks for visiting!!!

A A A =) said...

Happy birthday to u!!! May all ur dreamsssssssss come true =P