6/18/2008

Romantic + Natural pose...

**********************************************************************
This posts is a dedication to the couples that I know...

Hope you all have a great time reading this.. :D

P/S: I asked permission to 'steal' da pics 1... Thanks yah!!! Only...
I didnt ask permission from Teddy & FeiFei.. paiseh... :p
**********************************************************************


I was browsing through some friends pics recently and I came across a few of them which I think it's very very nice, natural and romantic...

Here's some pics for you to enjoy... I think some of it can be used as wedding poses also.. hehehehehe... it's so nice and natural leh!!!


Calvin & Venus

When I first saw this pic, I almost cried... From this pic, you can see that Calvin smiles so naturally and happily, like he's trying to tell you
"I've found the one for me and I'm so happy"
Then from Venus's face, you can see that she's enjoying her company and the environment around her... ahhhh... what a lovely couple in love...

Huei & her Boo

Ahhhh... sunsets plus cute couple walking along the beach... what more can I say?? It's so lovely that you WISH that you were there right this moment!!! The pic shows that Huei is soooo relaxing, walking hand in hand with her boo while the boo is like, guiding her along the way, trying to tell her,
"I'll be with you no matter where you go and no matter where you are, I'll be here guiding you, helping you"

Teddy & FeiFei

Woooo... The EX-TESS couple!!!!!! They met through a company called TESS and from there, they started their relationship... Can say that, most of those who are from TESS or USED to be from TESS, saw how they started to become a couple or how Teddy "kao" FeiFei and now... THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYY!!!! CONGRATS TO THEM!!!!

So from that pic, it's actually their pre-wedding photos and from FeiFei's laughing face, it shows that she's happy, found the right man for her, and they'll be together forever and ever. As for Teddy, I think his message would be,
"From now on, I'll be carrying you to wherever you wanna go and I'll be your pillar whenever you needed"
Sighhh... such romantic couples...

Me & my boyboyWell this is obviously the pics of me and my boyboy, the 'bak bak' couple... This pic was taken during the trip when we go for our Penang and Ipoh trip... It was a very relaxing trip as I've previously informed my boyboy, if we were to go Penang and Ipoh again, I want to make things calm, meaning no rushing here and there.

So from the pic, it shows that I'm in total relaxation as I've been soooo looking forward to this trip and we finally did!! My boyboy will of course tease me with funny faces while taking pics...

Me & my boyboy... again...This was taken on the 2nd day after we got to Penang. It was early in the morning and the beach looks so calm and lovely that I couldn't resists myself from taking this pic together with my boyboy... He knows I love the beach and so he accompany me to walk along the beach for a while before we head off for our breakfast...

I really miss him and miss the time I could go travel together with him again...

3 blahs:

Huei said...

very romantic post!!

when ur boy boy comes back..then u can go travel together again =D

zoophobia said...

u very creative la.. =)
but i prefer gila gila poses... more fun ma... kekeke

julieann said...

huei,
TQTQ!!!

yeah waiting for him to come back so that we could go travel again.. hopefully by that time we got $$$ lah.. hahahahahaha..

tzeliang,
hahahahahahaa.. well of course there'll be gila-gila poses lar but this is a romantic posts mar, so must posts all romantic pics 1st.. kekekekeke... so.. when's ur turn ah?? KAKAKAKAKAKAKKAKA!!!