6/29/2008

New Shoes!!!

Yep... I went shopping for shoes again this morning with mom at Wisma HLA...

Well they got sales for up to 70% worrrrrr!!! If I don't buy, like... like... no good rite?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

Well actually I was planning to buy 1 pair of shoe only where I could use it as casual wear... So my mom suggest we go to this particular shop where she saw got sales up to 70%. So off we went and................

I errr.......... hehehehehehe...

Kinda... like....... ends up with errrr......

2 new pair of shoe instead of 1... heheheheheheehe...

New pair of heels!!! For formal wear... tee..heee...

Got small ribbon summore... cute bor??

That's how it looks if I wear it...

And this is only RM29.90!!!!!!! So where can dun 1 to buy?!?!?!?!?!?!
New flats... For casual wear... nice bor??
This is really a flats... :D
This is how it looks once I wore it...
And this is only RM19.90!!! SUPER CHEAP LARRRR!!!!!!


So a few days back, I actually just threw away 3 pairs of heels and 1 pair of flats shoes and now I bought back another 2 pairs of heels and 1 flats shoes... not bad hor?? hehehehehehehehhehee..

And of course, when my dad saw that there's 2 new pairs of shoes, the first thing he said is this,
"Buy shoes again ar?!?!?!?!?! Haiyoh..."

2 blahs:

Huei said...

cool!!! i wana go shopping for shoes osoooo..my heals koyak again..the back la..the nail now come out edi..haih..n it's quite slippery oso T_T

not our fault la...girl's shoes rosak very easily wan! must buy!!!! heheheeh

julieann said...

huei,
hahahahahaha... yeah i agree!!! our shoes koyak damn easily leh!!! mana boleh?!?!!? hey come!! i bring u go shoes hunting when i come back, mau kar?!?!?? :D