6/19/2008

Random Post... again...

I was browsing through my pics and found that there's some pics I havent uploaded or posts into my blog yet!!! So here we go...

Below pics was taken when I go have my dinner with my boyboy at The Curve - Thai Express. The food there... aihhh... of course can't compare with the foods in Bangkok lah...

My Green Curry Chicken Rice and my boyboy's Glass Noodle Tomyam

The Glass Noodle Tomyam.. Tastes... OK lar...
The Green Curry Chicken... Not as good as in Bangkok lah..
Dunno what Red Rubies desserts... This 1 quite yummy!!!

Then the below pics is taken when me and my boyboy go watch Iron Man with my sis and my soon-to-be-brother-in-law... We were there earlier to have our dinner and after that, we bought some cheap colorful ice-creams...
My colorful ice-cream with my boyboy's MooMoo Ice-cream
My soon-to-be-BIL with my sis... while I disturb them lah.. :p

This orange juice is soooooooooo yummy!!! Look at our silly faces..
When I finished my ice-cream, got this cute cute 'iron man' on da sticks!!!

Then while waiting to go into the cinema, there's 3 kiddies busy taking pics of...
Kungfu Panda!!!!!!!!
My boyboy also wanna pose with Kungu Panda - PO!!!!!
Errrr... make sure you dun smell his ass Alex...

My and my sis posing... See... I'm taller leh!!! hehehehehehe...
Alex: Hmmm.. up there got 1 leng lui...
Sis: I cute bor with this pose??
Me: Apa nih?!?!?! Siao ah??

My boyboy posing with Ice Age posters.. looking like the T-Rex gonna eat him!!!
RAIN KISS ME!!!!!!! RAIN KISS ME!!!!!! *scream like siao po then fainted*

So... some time back... me and my boyboy went to Sungai Wang's Kim Gary restaurant for our lunch and I ordered some 'pao pao bing' which they said is from Taiwan lah.. And the ice... yummy!!! Once you put the ice on your mouth, it melts and you don't feel that it's ice!!!!! It's like some... errrr... cotton candy!!!!!!
Look at the ice.. they make it like cotton candy!!!!
heheheh.. I like taking pics of my boyboy mah... :p

And then... there's 1 day I went out with my boyboy again to go somewhere... which I kinda forgotten... and I make up a bit again.. on my eye only lah!! hehehehee...
So I drew my eye to look a bit like double eyelid and dab on some mascara...
This is a clearer view.. nice bor?? :D
Me posing with my boyboy... which again he make 3 8 faces lah...
LOOK AT HIS CHEEKY FACE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That pic really got me laughing.. His looks is so cheeky like he's trying to do something bad on me!!! hahahahahahaha!!!

0 blahs: