6/06/2008

Emotional post...

I miss my boyboy...

I really miss him a lot...
I didnt know that being separated from him is so so difficult...
I thought i could be strong...
I thought i could go through it...
But its really really very difficult...

I miss being together with him...
With him by my side, watching tv together, joking together, teasing him, disturbing him...

I kept looking at the date..
Kept counting of when i could see him again..
If i can, i really wish to give up everything and be with him now..
At this moment...

My parents kept asking why did he have to go so far?
Can't he make a living here?
They just don't understand..
I didnt know how to explain to them, i didnt know how to tell them..
They don't know his situation..
They just dont understand...

Everytime he calls back.. I will always support him.. I will always give words of encouragement to him.. And i will try not to say something to discourage him.. Bcuz i know he's lonely there and i know he dont really have some1 to talk to when he needs to..

When he calls my parents, i really hope they could say word of encouragement instead of something discouraging...
I know parents are concern bout him and even felt heartache for he have to do something he never did b4..
And something so tiring..

But i guess that's part of a stage every1 has to go thru b4 they could succeed...

I really miss u my boyboy..
I'll kept counting the days till i could go see u again..
I love you.. ***

0 blahs: