6/18/2008

A Gift from my Bro...

Yep... my dearest bro bought me a gift for my coming birthday!!!!!! :D :D :D

Well even though my birthday is not here yet (SOON SOON!!!!! COMING SOON!!!!!), he bought me this gift...

A Guess BAG!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!

The back view of my new Guess bag

A clearer view of my new Guess bag

Yeah lar... Must kept mentioning its a Guess bag mar... BRANDED bag leh!!!!!!! dun pray pray ah!!!!!! kakakakakakakakaka... It's not everyday I got such an expensive bag from my bro leh!!!!! Guess bag woh!!!! You think cheap ah?!?!?!?!?!



OK... the story is like this... the REAL story is like this...

His gf work in FJ Benjamin 1 mar... so whenever there's warehouse sales or whatever, they'll first sell it to their own staff first... So lucky that this time there's things for sales for their staffs... So the gf bought a few.. yes A FEW Guess bags and thought, since that she can't use so many of the bags, why not sell it to us lah??

So she brought back the bags and ask us to choose and then just pay her loh... My sis adi chose hers and then it's my turn to choose................

Actually none of it I like very much as... I'm quite the 'yim jim' type of girl lah.. but since that my current work bag is like... there's holes here and there... so I ma choose the ones that have more compartments loh...

Then I turned to my bro and said,
"Boy ah... I choose this 1... but I 'boh lui' wohhhh..." *eyes blink blink*

Then he of course said,
"OK LAH OK LAH!!!!!! I buy for you lah!!!!!"

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! I GOT A NEW BAGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! MUAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAK!!!!

So that's how I got the bag... so come the price.................

You all wanna guess how much is da bag anot har?? Oh I think I missed out 1 important point... remember I said "whenever there's warehouse sales or whatever..."??

This is not their warehouse sales... this is their.........

here comes the "Whatever" part......

Actually...................

This..................

is.....................

their......................

defects sales.... hehehehehehehehehehee...

So the price for the bags is actually only costs about RM40... KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!!!!!!

2 blahs:

zoophobia said...

wah lau.. good tactic!!! good tactic... can get free GUESS bag surely a proven tactic!! kekeke..

julieann said...

tzeliang,
KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAK!!! Eh harlow, its oni RM40 wat... hahahahahaha... but really damn happy lar got free bag... kakakakakaka..