6/14/2008

Very outdated post...

Yep... I just browse through my pics and found that I've got a few quite interesting pics that I didnt blog about yet... So I'll share with you all on those pics then... :D

The 2 puppies at my granny's house has grown!!!!

See!!! Aren't he cute?!?!? If not mistaken, this is called "King"...

And this is "Lucky", the "teh pao" 1... :D

Look how big they've grown!!! Big big boy lu...

Pity that they've to be caged... If not the other 2 bigger dog will bully them...
A ladybird bun... cute hor?? You "seh tak" eat anot if you see this??
Really veli cute... but it's not mine.. this bun is my colleague's one... her lunch...

So... there's one fine day, Chewdan, Kalei and me came out for dinner to discuss on something... so I suggested we go eat BKT!!! muakakakakakakaka.... Since I've got no car that day, I asked my boyboy to fetch me there and so... we ate our dinner together before we head to Chewdan's house...


Forgot to take the pic BEFORE we eat... so this is AFTER we ate the BKT... :p

Again, this is the AFTER we ate the BKT...

Kalei looking tired.. but he's actually veli full he said... :p
Chewdan must "liu" teeth after dinner... Or izzit he's showing off his tattoo?? hmmmmm...
My boyboy... again he dun let me take pic of him... veli bad lar him...

So after dinner, we proceed to Chewdan's house... and I'm freaking surprise loh!!!!!!!! His house hor..........

Got 1 freaking big LCD monitor loh!!!!!!!!! 22 inch!!!!!!!!

Chewdan is a CEO, so CEO must have 1 geng chao laptop + 1 freaking big LCD...

This is his gf's laptop... Dell also... and it's in pink...
This is Chewdan's laptop... Dell also... and its RED!!!!!!!! Nice hor?!?!?!?!?
Chewdan is also a musician... So he got 1 big big piano in his house too... But I think he rarely use 1...

Then there's 1 fine day, I go out with my boyboy and thought of... why not make-up a bit.. make myself look prettier a bit... but I actually just concentrate on my eyes.....

And here's the outcome of it....
Did my eyes look bigger a bit?!?!? hahahahahaha...
I think it did rite?? :p

Then there's another 1 fine day, me, Chewdan, Kalei, Teddy, FeiFei and XiangLooi came out for dinner at KLCC. The main purpose is not for the dinner actually... The main purpose is to go Kinokuniya to buy books...


It was suggested by Chewdan. He said he got a discount voucher where if spent for RM300 and above, we could get 20% discount. I told him I actually don't buy much books 1 cuz I normally go download... HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA... yeah lah!!! No money is like that ge mah!!! IF got money, I sure go buy books also gehhhh...


So anyhow, after dinner, we head up to Kinokuniya and that's when I found out something....

Teddy's laptop bag has a cute little PINK butterfly attached to it...

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!! When taking that pic, I have to be careful for not letting Teddy know. IF he knew, I dunno what will happen to me... HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!

So imagine, Teddy is a guy (obviously!!) and he's those big big kinda guy... then out of a sudden, you found that there's that cute little pink butterfly on his laptop bag... won't you be surprised?!?!?!?! Well.. I DID!!!!!!

And another thing that's SUPER surprising thing is this... Chewdan said we were to buy the books together so that he could accummulate up to RM300 to get the 20% discount... but in the end, he himself bought a few stacks of comic books that was already more than RM300 himself... And guess how much in total of all the books he bought plus together with Kalei's and Xiang's books??

It's 3 big packets of comic books and look at how long the lists is!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chewdan alone bought about RM800++ liao!!!!!!!!!!!

So you say lar... Chewdan geng chao bor!!?!?!?

5 blahs:

Huei said...

so many laptops!!! so many books!!

chewdan kengchou...CEO LAGI keng! =P

julieann said...

huei,
yeah lar!!! he really siao 1...

Chewdan Hou yeh!!! Chewdan Hou geng!!! Chewdan MOU DAK DENG!!!!! kekekekeke...

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online buy tramadol dogs - high from tramadol hcl

Anonymous said...

long term phentermine use phentermine order online no prescription - phentermine buy online without rx

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine phentermine urine drug screen - order phentermine 30 mg