6/27/2008

My cure...

From my posts yesterday, I guess most of you knew that I'm very emotional and was very down...

So during my "emo-period", I again go and consult Huei (THANKIUUUUUU!!!!!!) for advises as I dunno where to go to adi... I could feel that my head is soooooo super uptight and was stressed out as I think too much I guess...

Then Huei suggested I go to read a posts from this website regarding a person who is nothing but an ordinary and how he take things to his own hands to make himself a someone well-known.

After reading that super long posts, I realized that to make myself more happier, we should really "have the courage to follow your heart and intuition". I find this word damn true!!!!!! The only thing is, whether I dare enough to do so or not only...

But seriously, after reading that posts, I really felt a lot better and thanks to Huei (again.. THANKIUUUUUUU!!!!), for giving me support and encouragement, I feel a lot lighter and try to think things through by "zooming" out my focus and look at the picturer in a "wider" range. Well that quote is given by Kalei also... kekekekekekeke... but it's a good quote :D

So after that, I decided to let go of my stresses by........... GOING SHOE SHOPPING!!!!!!!!

So I asked my mom if she wanna follow me for shoe shopping at Sunway Pyramid, and I, knowing my mom, out of 100%, 90% also I know she'll go lah!!! :D So we've made plans by after dinner, we'll head straight to Sunway Pyramid and I finally ends up with a pair of new shoe for my work!!!!! :D

My new shoe from Vincci!!!

Nice bor?? RM55 only but is RM49.50 is you have HSBC credit card... 10% discount!!

Nice and simple rite?? :D

Did my feet look sexiER?? :D

OK.. I found that shopping with mom is quite fun also sometimes cuz she'll give me suggestions and even choose some shoes for me to try on... Although sometimes her taste is quite............... old lah... kakakakakakaak...

But all in all, after the shoe shopping, I felt better... :D What can I say... the cure for me is to get a new shoe!!! :D

4 blahs:

zoophobia said...

wah.. your fren really know how to press the RIGHT button ahhh... kakaka.. she must know you really well :)

julieann said...

tzeliang,
hehehehehhe... of coz!!! best fren mah!!!!!! not easy to find leh!!!! :D

so u wan me to become ur best fren anot?? haahahahahaha...

Huei said...

hehe glad i could help..n glad that u're happy balik! =D

it's good to see a friend smile..n when u smile back..it's all worth it! so it's my pleasure to help u in anyway i can! hehehe although sometimes i do run out of clues ;P

so many shoes!!!! keng!!!!! very nice lehhh! hmm..ok..maybe i try ur cure c can help anot! hehehe =D

julieann said...

huei,
hahahahahaa... tqtq!!! nvm, u out of clues also nvm, but as long as u willing to listen then i'm damn happy adi!!! :D

hey really can cure 1!!!!!!! come we go together!!!!!!! :D