6/10/2008

Lonely Weekend...

Woke up at 9.30am on Sunday and decided to go my boyboy's house to have a little clean-up and check if there's any mail in his mailbox AND also to wash his clothes... Well he's not here, why still got his clothes rite??

Oh well, previously when he's still here, he havent wash it yet mah... so now I go and wash for him loh... yeah lar... I lazy lar... now oni go wash... blekkkkkk...

So reach his house at 10.30am I think and start washing his clothes then vacuum his living hall... sweat a lot as his house is quite dusty... So finish vacuum and then go hang his clothes to dry...

When I wanted to go mop the floor, my boyboy called... hehehehehe... First thing he asks me is not whether I'm doing fine or not or etc... first thing he asks is this: -

"Hi, wake up adi or not??"

-_______________________- !!!!!!!!!!!

OK LAH!!!!! I know I like to sleep in late till the sun goes high up my ass during weekend but I also got wake up early once in a while ge wohhhhh!!!!!!! So bad lehhhhh~~!!!!

Anyway, we chit chat for about 30minutes or so and was planning to re-continue with my plan... which is to mop the floor... BUT~~~~~~~~~~~

After the phone call.... I got lazy.... HAHAHAHAHAHAA... So I didnt mop the floor loh!!! :-P

I got lazy AND got sleepy... so I pack the vacuum and store it properly and nicely.. then went upstairs to read a while of my ebook and then slept... kakakakakakakaka...

So I slept from 2pm till 4pm and quickly got up to take my bath... By the time I finished my bath, my stomach is grumbling damn loud adi... cuz since morning till now, I only drank 1 cup of plain water and nothing else...

So at 5pm, off I went to mamak and eat my 1st meal of da day... Nasi Lemak + Telur Mata Kerbau + Ayam Kepak + Sirap Ais.

My 1st meal of da day...

So that's it... That's all I have for Sunday and nothing else... well... got lar but its just some sour plum or something...I have to eat alone as boyboy not here, no one to teman me eat........ MISS YOU DEEP DEEP!!!!!!!

0 blahs: