6/04/2008

Misc Posts

This is a very random posts... Just saw that my phone contains a lot of pics, so just make a random posts to post up all da pics I have... :D

Random #1
There's 1 fine day, I was bored like shit and I thought, why not cam-whore a bit with my boyboy since both of us is like very "fatt ngau dau" like that... I suggested to him and he dun 1... so I kinda like force him... and the result??

He looked away!!! So bad... So 2nd attempt....

He hide again!! And this time tickle me to stop me from taking any more pics!!! So bad!!!

So I give up... Dun 1 take liao!!! HMMMPPHHH!!!

Random #2
I paint my nails long long long long long time ago... Experiment a bit of nail art and so the results is quite OK but a bit messy lah...

On my right hand, nice bor??

My right hand thumb with a big big heart shape there... hehehehe...

Nice anot?? Took me quite some time to do it leh!!!

Then on my left is quite similar but using different color on the "beads"...

See... different color cuz I'm out of the same color "beads"... :-/

On my left thumb also have this big big heart shape... hehehehehe....


Random #3
This pic taken when me and my family rushed down to Singapore (without my bro as he couldn't take leave) when we got the news that our 7th aunt just passed away.. So my mom asked her despatch boy to buy train tickets for 4 of us... and the KTM train looks like this...

There's 2 row and each row contains bed for us to sleep in...

My sis on da phone with da bf...

Me leg and my sis + my luggage...

Me cam-whoring... looks so "charn"...


Random #4
When we're at Singapore, before we go to the funeral, we play around with my cousin's son which is super cute and adorable!! leng chai too!!! :D

Asks him to smile... he gave me no reaction...

Asks him to smile again... he gave me angry looks... hhahahahaha...

1 last attempt... he dun 1 smile also... damn chuen!!! kakakakakaka...

Then he's a mommy's boy... veli "teh pao" the mummy 1...

When mummy carry he smile!!!!!!

See how "teh pao" he is??!?! But he's really really cute...



So that's the random-ness that I have so far... :D

4 blahs:

Huei said...

hahahah cute kid!!!

i love kids with double eyelidssss!! so adorable!!

julieann said...

huei,
yep he's a very very cute kid. and if he call u and u didnt answer him, he'll kept calling u till u answer! kakakakaka...

eh i think ur future kids also can get double eyelid geh... since u and ur boyboy both also is double eyelid...

A A A =) said...

WAWAWAWA!!!!!!!!!!! Your nails are very NICE~~~~ >0< I want i want i want!!!

julieann said...

angie ling,
come come come... i can do for u but errr.. might not be so nice lar... ahhahahhahah... but that nails also damn long ago liao...