5/30/2008

How I Fall In Love.......

............... on fireworks... hehehehehehee...

Today morning at 7.30am, I received a call from my boyboy. I was of course very happy to get his call and also very surprised too!! He said that he'll call me during weekends so that he won't disturbed my work and etc but he called me anyway.

I guess he called to inform that he found a job and wanted to share what's his job like and how he have to become a "ku lei" there... hahahahaha... pity him...

During the call, I can feel that he seems not that happy with the job as he's new to everything but of course, I know he could get through it. And he doesn't mind... So I kept supporting him and I know he could learn things fast... So all da best boyboy!!! :D

Since my boyboy aren't that happy... maybe I'll share something here to let him remember the times that we had together... Hope you are able to read this my boyboy... muackkkxxxxx....

Remember the first time we paktor, it was on year 2000 which is consider the millenium year... During that time, when counting down to year 2001, we went to Sunway Lagoon nearby a pool to countdown with a bunch of my college friends... Can you still remember?? That is the time where I falls in love with fireworks...

We were cramping and queueing to go into Sunway Lagoon pool area for the countdown. When we managed to get in, we were all rushing to get a nice spot beside the pool area so that we could look at the fireworks display nicely. When we finally got a spot, everyone of us was quite anxious for the fireworks display to start.

While waiting, I was standing in front of you while you're, of course, at the back of me. You were hugging my waist while I lean my head on your shoulder. Then when the fireworks finally started, I was so stunned by the fireworks!!! It was so beautiful and big that as if it's just right above my head!!!

You were astonished too and while looking up at the sky, ur cheek lean onto my forehead and we watch the fireworks together... I was so so happy that I spent that moment with you... It's so romantic and sweet that up until now, I could still remember that moment vividly... I could feel that thats the moment I felt so secured and happy whenever I'm with you...

So remember, always be strong in no matter what you do there and always remember our happy moments together when u're feeling frustrated and down... And remember that I'll always support you no matter what's your decision...

2 blahs:

zoophobia said...

wah lau... so the very romantic and touching... can i cry ah?? ** tsk ** tsk ** hey.. he's always near your heart and you are always near his! so you guys are not so far away after all!! =)

julieann said...

tzeliang,
hahahahaha... yeah u can cry but guys normally dun cry 1 woh?? hahahahaha... yeah he's in my heart but still... there's still something missing like that... aihhh...