5/20/2008

Funny Chat with Kalei... again...

As most of my friends know, my boyboy is gonna go to a very far place from me to work... to aim for his dreams...

I've been complaining a lot to Huei and Kalei especially for the past few weeks bout how sad I am and bla bla bla... So this posts is about 1 of the chat I did with Kalei..

He was advising me that if I needed someone to sooth my sorrow and etc, I can ask my sis as a replacement and also my bro... But knowing my bro, I know he'll definitely kick me far far if I said I need a hug... cuz it'll feels damn odd!!! So this is how the conversation goes....

gary: boooom..
that's the sound effect when he kick u~~
buy a nice loong 'lum chump' (pillow)~~
do watever u wan on it...
Me: =.=
ok loooo
gary: it is still cheaper compare to find another 'loo' mah..
more hygiene also~~
Me: =.=
i dun 1 another loo
i wan fei chai
wo yao feichai
wa ai feichai
ngor yiu feichai ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
hahahahahaha
gary: wo ai 'du'...
Me: wats "du"??
gary: vomit
Me: hahahahaha
okok
gary: ah yan
this is a test
Me: i know... its a farking hard test...
aihhhhhhh
gary: u can do it ge~~
worse come to worse find another looo loh~~
Me: like i said...
i dun 1 another loo
i wan fei chai
wo yao feichai
wa ai feichai
ngor yiu feichai ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
gary: ni pon looo leh ?
ni pon fei chai on sales woh
Me: hah??
ni pon fei chai on sales??
i dun 1 ni pon loo also
i wan fei chai
wo yao feichai
wa ai feichai
ngor yiu feichai ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

So that's how our chat ended... where Kalei might've been vomitted non-stop... kekekekekeke...

2 blahs:

Huei said...

u wan fei chaiii

u will have fei chai wan..tahan n u can be together again. dun be sad..u still have us! come lets go clarbing to relax relax ur mood okies!! i'm always available!! =D

julieann said...

huei,
thanks thanks!!!!!! yeah go clarbing!!!!!! :D

but errr.. if go also... maybe next month or next next month.. damn pokai adi... ahahahahahaa...