5/29/2008

Bangkok - Day 7 (Last Day... T_T)

Bangkok Day 7 is the last day where I'm supposed to be in Bangkok... Early morning I have to prepare myself and promised to come back to hotel before 12pm for check-out...

After that, we head to Chatuchak Market!!!!!! There's a lot of things to see there and I cant wait!!!! So enjoy the pics!!! :D

Cute puppies!!! I WAN I WAN I WAN!!!!!!!

Pity the white-brown puppy... kena bully...
I like this 1 the most!!! Damn fluffy loh!!! I WANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!


When you're in Thailand, you must... i insists MUST drink their freshly squeezed orange juice!!! Their orange juice is so sweet and nice that you wanna have more of it!!! And guess what, it's damn cheap too!!! A bottle of it only 25baht... which is only RM2.50 leh!!!! And it's all pure fresh newly squeezed orange juice!!!!!!!! I miss it dearly.... :-D~~~~

My boyboy enjoying the orange juice with this lengchai owner... he really is damn lengchai!!! :D

You see, have to get damn lots of orange to get that big bottle of jar full!!!

See... half orange only can get damn little of its juice leh...

The clock tower in Chatuchak... I'm enjoying the orange juice!!! :D
Then I bought this new hat for RM19 there. Nice bor?? :D

After that, we check-out from our hotel and store our luggages at the hotel store room before we head off to their Duty Free Mall, King Power, just nearby our hotel. They even provide free tuk-tuk from our hotel to this King Power Mall leh!!! Not bad hoh??

This is to prove that I really step my leg on King Power Mall...

Inside the building also got a errr... mini temple too!!

At the main hall, there's some promotions of dunno what, so got this 4 pretty chick...

At the upper floors, there's this big theatre..
See how big the theatre is?!?!?! This is just the main door entrance leh...
Their lift button is so big that you won't be able to missed it... hahahahahaha...

Then it's lunch time and both of our stomach is growling loudly adi... The cheapest food we could get in this mall is a buffet lunch which costs RM49 per person. Still OK bah... So off we head to have our lunch buffet... I tell you, this restaurant is HUGE!!!!!!

We've got a clown to entertain us with balloons!!

He's making a bugs bunny!!!

My boyboy enjoying his lunch... see how huge this restaurant is?!?!?!
Before that, there's a chick playing this instrument to entertain us with musics...
White Chocolate Fondue!!!!!!!!!!! Damn yummy loh!!!!!!!
This pineapple is so sweet as if u're eating sugar!!! Super yummy!!!!
My boyboy said he's full adi... veli full but still can eat 2 scoops of chocolate ice-cream... -__-

The main entrance when you look from the inside...
Their ever so long buffet table which is filled with loads of foods!!!
Main entrance when you look from the outside...
This is the restaurant name... Ramayana Restaurant...
This is another section of the restaurant.. they're preparing for dinner...
Look at the ceiling!!! Damn nice hoh?!?!?!
Outside of the mall got this nice fountains...
Me and my boyboy camwhore at the end of the fountains...
More camwhore again... I miss hugging him... T_T
Boyboy posing with Baiyoke Sky hotel... it's the highest building in Thailand!!!
At the side of the mall where you sit the free tuk-tuk back to hotel...
Me camwhore in front of the fountains...
After buying nothing from the duty free shop, we head back to our hotel to get our ass off to airport.. it's time to fly back home adi...... Veli "mm seh tak" Bangkok ahhhhh...
The sun is setting when I arrived in the airport... nice hoh??
This is 1 of their gods and the water behind me is their "sing sui"...
Me pretending to be a Thai girl lar.. but failed... kakakakakaka...

So that's the end of my Bangkok trip... Overall Bangkok was fun and their food is not bad too!! :D

2 blahs:

Huei said...

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! WHITE CHOCOLATE FOUNTAINN!!!!!!

DOGGIESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LENG CHAI!!!!!!!!!!!

FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okok..next time my boss ask if i wana go pattaya..i must say YES!!!! I WAN DOGGIE N WHITE CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!!!!!

*lao hao sui*

julieann said...

huei,
YESSSSS!!! DAMN yummy leh!!!!!!! eh but if go pattaya, u definitely can see leng chai and can eat food, but i'm not sure on the doggies and white chocolate fountain though... cuz chatuchak is at bangkok leh... there popular on selling all this cute cute doggies!!! :D