5/01/2008

Bangkok Day 1

Been quite some time I wanted to update my Bangkok trip pics.. and now I finally got the chance... so do enjoy the pics!!! :D

Both of us on the plan waiting to take-off to Bangkok!!! Matching t-shirt summore!!! :D

It seems that the weather is not so good...

WE REACHED BANGKOK!!! And here's our hotel!!!
The toilet... It's small but who cares?? We're barely in the hotel except for sleeping...
My boyboy looks tired after the flight and enjoy da bed which is damn comfy!!!
The TV...
The view outside from our room window...
We went to Suan Lum Night Bazaar and they sells loads of cute stuff!!! Recycle tins!!!
Fancy beer/soft drinks bottle... Sorry Calvin for not buying 1 for u.. paiseh...
Cute decorative lights!!!
Toys...
Earrings!!! 1 pair for only 30baht i.e. RM3 only!!!

Our 1st meal in Bangkok... my boyboy drinking Thailand's orange juice. Damn yummy!!!
While me only drinking Chrysanthemum Tea... My face looks so swollen here :(
The scenery from the restaurant... quite windy too!!! Nice place for dinner!! :D


Here's the view of part of the restaurant... looks very comfy...
My boyboy's Pineapple Fried Rice
My green curry chicken rice. DAMN SUPER DUPER YUMMY LOH!!!
Fried Flat Noodle... SUPER YUMMY TOO!!!!!!!!!!! I WAN TO EAT AGAIN!!!!! :D
We ate from sky bright bright till sky dark dark...


A very big Suan Lum Night Bazaar indeed... there's hundreds of shops here!!!
Cute toilet roll errr... storage??
FOOT MASSAGE!!!!!!! Yep that's my leg being massaged but this very polite lady...
Si beh song ahhhh~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!
So that concludes of what I did in Bangkok.............. for Day 1 nia.... heheehehehehe... :D

3 blahs:

A A A =) said...

WAO!!! Looks like you had a nice time =) Have a nice trip =P

Huei said...

so niceeeee

i wana go too!!!

ur matching shirt so cute!!! where did u get it?? =D

julieann said...

angie ling,
yeap its cool!!! been to bangkok for 7D6N, almost EVERY SINGLE NITE also got go for foot massage!!! :D it's cheap!!!

huei,
lets go!!!!!!!! tqtq!!! The shirt got it from Baleno when I'm in Penang... :D. I think here also got liao...