5/22/2008

Bangkok - Day 5

OK here goes day 5... This time, we're heading to Kanchanaburi, where it's about 2hours drive from Bangkok.

So early morning I'll have to get up and "make-up" a bit so that I could look pretty... kakakakakakaka... Actually I just bought a "flower hair clip" that I wanna show off, so the camwhore....

My new Orchid PURPLE hairclip. Can you see that I've put on mascara??

Let u see more clearly... I've even try to curl it, and it did!! A bit lah... :D

So after I've make-up and etc, we were drove to a place to meet up with another tourists who are heading to the same place and so... 1st stop... The Death Railway...

1st man on earth... this is some historical museum before we head to the Death Railway...

Behind the blue roof river house is the Death Railway...


For more info on what is the history of Death Railway, please click on the link and go read... it's a really sad history if you ask me...

This is their 1st dental chair created by the Japanese when they're conquering Siam...

The history of how many ppl die due to the World War 2 in Siam...

Camwhore with the World War 2 Museum tag...

This is a temple where all the "biji-biji" thing is plates found during the World War 2...

Some of it is quite nice 1 leh....

This is another temple found nearby the Death Railway... This dragon is quite impressive!!!

The view opposite the Death Railway...

Me standing at the Death Railway...

Waiting for depart to another location...

After we went to the World War 2 Museum, we were heading to sit a train which was also considered part of the Death Railway... Since World War 2 till now, the railway is still in use!!!

Waiting for the extremely old train with other tourists...

I bought new sandals!!! Nice bor?!?!?! :D

I saw this Japs papa carrying his daughter to play the Thai flag.. the daughter is very cute!!!

Camwhore before boarding the train...

Here comes the train!!! Looks very old hoh??

Inside the train... This is truly a very old train, but it's still in good condition!!!

Along the way, we could see how's the Thai's culture who live along the River Kwai..

Can you see the railway?!?! It looks scary rite?!?!?!?! All made of woods and metals!!!
Me camwhore with the train... :D


Then we have a stop at a station where we were allowed 30minutes to play around the waterfall... Both of us didnt go down to the waterfall as we did not bring any extra clothes... damn wasted!!!

But the gwailou and gwaimui there.... wooo la la!!!!!!!

The beautiful waterfall....

After that, we were brought to the very popular Tiger Temple where its said that the monks there lived together with the tigers. It's said that the tigers are tame and would play with the monks there as if they're best friends!!

Walking towards the Tiger Temple...

Waiting for our turn to take pics with the tigers...

Me with the tigers!!!

Their fur is a bit rough but they're really big in size wey!!!!!!

This tiger looks cute hoh???

My boyboy with the tiger...

My boyboy with a sleeping tiger... :D

This peacock open its errr... "tailS" for us!!! :D
Baby tiger!!!!!!!! They're so active that they kept jumping around!!!
And we've got 2 of them!!!!


After that, we head back to our hotel to rest... As the 5th day is the day my boyboy's birthday (April 3rd to be exact), I decided to spend a little bit more money on spa massage as a birthday gift for him...


So we went to Rangnam Spa Massage nearby our hotel and we've chose 4000 baht (for 2 person) on the Thai Herbal Spa Massage. It's damn good I tell you!!! It's so relaxing!!!

But before we head to the spa, both of us was hungry as we straight away head to the spa massage after we rest a bit in our hotel without taking our dinner. So the masseuse (I think I spelled it wrongly), advise us to take something light as it'll affect our relaxation if we've got a full stomach.


So we had a light snack at their coffee shop and my boyboy ordered a hot chocolate... which they "made" it quite nicely...

My boyboy's hot chocolate... they made it in LOVE shape!!! So sweet!!!

My boyboy looks so tired after our day trip... But he said he do enjoy the spa!!!

As we're not allowed to take pic during the spa, so I don't have any pics to show but I tell you, the spa is damn shiok ah!!! 4000baht for 2 person for 2 hours each!!! SI BEH SHIOK AH!!!!!!!

2 blahs:

Huei said...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!

u can take photos with the tiger!! I WANNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

julieann said...

huei,
yeah yeah!!! veli shiok 1 leh!!!!! but on the way to this tiger temple... is not shiok leh... its 2hours drive from bangkok!!! sit till ass also got flower!!!