5/13/2008

My first time.........

........... it hurts a lot




............




.........




....




Really hurts a lot..... it even bleeds a little bit......




.....

I'm talking bout MANICURE lar duhhhhhhh!!! You must be thinking something dirty wey!!!!!!!! kakakakakakakka...

OK so yesterday was my 1st time to try out manicure (which I wanted to do since N-years) and I did it yesterday!!! YAYYYYYY!!!

What makes me do it?? Well after I've been so stressed up for the past month, I promised myself to treat myself better by giving something that I really wanted for so long... so I went for manicure and it didnt costs a bomb!! Only costs me about RM29 leh!! Cheap rite?!?!?! I did it at Nail Artz in Sunway Pyramid... Anyone wanna go there and try it out?? It's worth it!!

The shop is located at Asian Avenue area... see I so good, promote for them... ekekekekekeke...

So the RM29 inclusive of.......................................................

1. Cleaning my fingernails - They'll cut my fingernails till every single fingernails have the same length.

2. They'll then put some oil/cream at the end of my fingernails (towards the meat area) and dip it into a cool water.

3. Then once they've trimmed my nails up to the length that are satisfactory, they'll "moh" my nails till there's no hard edges.

4. Take my hands out from the cool water and cut-off those dead skin. And that's where she cut too much of the skin till she accidently cut my meat (a bit lah) and it hurts and ends up bleed a bit...

5. Massaging hands - She'll massage my hands so that it relax and it did!! :D

6. Put a base coat before they put on the real color.

7. Color nails - I already chose the color I wanted (guess what color?) and she'll proceed with coloring my nails.

8. Then she'll put on a protective layer after the coloring to protect the color.

9. Then she'll use a nail dryer thingy to dry my nails.

10. When it's 80% dried on the outside, she'll put on another layer of protective color coat on it and let it dry on the dryer again.

Then that's it!! Overall the process is only about 30min and my boyboy is so good to have teman me along the way by helping me take pics!!! :D My boyboy is so sweet!!!!! :D

Another sweet thing is he paid for my manicure!!!!!! Well since I already said this is a reward for MYSELF, I can't let him pay, so this morning I sneaked RM30 back into his wallet without him knowing. I can't always let him pays for everything that I wanted OK?!?!?!? That's what I promised MYSELF... :D

So the end results?? It's SUPERB!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Yes I chose dark purple again!!! kekekekekeke...
See how shining shining it is?!?!?!

You see!!! Nice hor?!?!?! And if you look at it clearly, its so much cleaner than I did it myself. And I can't paint it as they do loh cuz they could make it shine so nicely while if I paint myself, it's damn dull loh!!

But overall, I LOVE MY NAILS NOW!!!!!! kakakakakakakaak...

So that's how I lost my first time to........ manicure... :D :D :D

6 blahs:

Huei said...

VERY NICE!!!!

aiyo y she cut ur meat? nvm nvm..now looks really good edi!! =D

Ron Jerem Lee said...

out of 6 million color on this planet. why choose this one .......-_-"

A A A =) said...

I LOVE NAIL ARTS!!! I am so JEALOUS~~~ I told myself when I go back to Malaysia (3 weeks from now), I want to do nail art (But I used to do it myself)!!! Next time you can try to do some pattern on ur nails =P

zoophobia said...

i must admit i thought dirty.. sigh... all YOUR FAULT LAR!!!! kena trap!!!!!!

and black looks evil la... kakakaka.. anyway.. they are nice!! pardon my overly straight comments... =)

julieann said...

huei,
TQTQ!!! Aiyah i think she works too fast so accidently cut my meat!!

ron jerem lee,
aiyah i like dark purple mar!! not nice meh?!?!?!?! hehehehehe...

angie ling,
oh well, u come back here can do liao!! so no worries!! :D and errr... I go there do manicure, I want a simple 1, dun 1 those arts yet cuz si beh expensive leh!! hahahahah...

tzeliang,
HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! GOTCHA!!! and HARLOW~~!!! It's not black lar dey!!!! It's DARK PURPLE!!! I REPEAT, ITS DARK PURPLE!!!

zoophobia said...

opppss!!! alamak.. dark purple ah!???!?! relax.. relax... i dun wan to cause another tsunami, earthquake or thyphoon ah...... we had enough lately!! =) kakakaka....