6/12/2008

Not so good day...

During morning, my mood is actually quite excited 'cuz the Taiwan project was gonna be finishing soon and then there's a movie that I'm gonna go watch with my friends...

OK from the above, u sure waiting for the "but" to come... and here goes...

BUT... my mood was being spoilt by 1 freaking woman... As most of u know, I'm the Assistance Treasurer for my company's committee and I was supposed to collect RM10 every 1st week of every month from all the staff. So most of the consultants are hardly in the office and when they're in, the first thing I ask of them is "RM10 for the ORC funds please...". So... most of them are scared of me lah... muahahahahahahaha...

But anyway, this particular WOMAN was hardly in the office for the past 2 months so yesterday (11th June 2008, *HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!!*), she's back in the office!!! So I of course go collect RM20 from her as she was supposed to pay for month May and June. I go collect, her expression is very stern and she asks me this:-

HER: Why do I have to pay RM20??
Me: Oh 'cuz when I collect, you wasn't in the office, so...
HER: When was that for?
Me: For May and June
HER: I'm not in the office on May??
Me: Well when I collect, you wasn't in..
HER: Well you all are supposed to send out an email saying you're coming to collect rite??
Me: Huh??
HER: It's your responsibility!! You cannot expect everyone to remember!!
Me: *feeling damn dulan* Well I sent out when I just took over and mentioned that I'll collect every month on the 1st week.
HER: Yes but you can't expect everyone to remember! It's either you or Elizabeth is the President rite? Well she should send out an email to inform!
Me: *face damn kao black*
HER: So you got change now?? I don't have small notes with me...
Me: Sorry I don't have too.
HER: Come back after lunch.
Me: *MA JI BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII & walk off*

MCH!!!!!!!!! SI BEH LANJIAO DU KAO LAN LOH!!!!!! Early morning kena "diao"!!!! That nvm, AS IF I'M PAID TO COLLECT RM10 FROM YOU ALL?!?!?!?! Moreover, it's only farking RM10!!!!!!! For RM10 you want me to send email EVERY MONTH and make all of the staff's email's inbox explode?!?!?!?! FARK HER LAR!!!!!

She can't remember it doesn't mean the WHOLE of ObTech staff can't remember it. EAT SHIT YOU!!!!!!!!!

*take a deeeeeeepppppp breath*

*let out the breath* fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

OK... I'm cool... I'm cool... I'll make sure next year she'll be elected as the treasurer. Let her experience the feel of being tease every 1st week of the month when collecting money from the staff... >:-D

So after the incident, I went off back to my place to continue with my work... Mana tau, the Taiwan project got problem which took me almost the whole day and yet can't be resolved... So I'm forced to skip my dinner where I'm supposed to meet up with Huei, Kalei, Calvin and Joan for it. Too bad, my work is more important than my stomach...

By 7.15pm, I gave up. As our movie, Kungfu Panda, is supposed to start at 9.15pm, I packed my stuff and drove as fast as I could to Mid Valley. Once I reached, I took the ticket and was planning to take dinner together with Huei they all but... When I thought of food, I feel like vomitting... Must be the stress...

Called up Kalei to inform him that I'm there already and ask them to finish their dinner and then only call me up to see where to meet up. After that, I decided to walk around MV and see if I could buy some cheap and nice work shoes... but not even 15minutes from my walk, Chewdan called to say to meet up at where they're having dinner to discuss something... spoilt my plan...

My mood still isn't really good during the "meet up" and I felt a bit paiseh with my "black face" too... hope they don't mind!! SORRY GUYS & GALS!!!

So after dinner, we walk from The Gardens back to MV for our movie... and during the walk back... must take a bit of pics loh!!! muahahahahahaha... but really a bit oni lah...

During the walk back to Mid Valley from The Gardens

I said "Pose a bit for pics weyy...", and this is the outcome... Still ok hoh??

Since it's not much pic being taken, I thought of snapping Calvin since I don't have much of his pic... eh dun misunderstood hoh... Just rarely take pic with him or OF him even though we come out to chill so many times... So I tell him to smile... and he quickly turned away!!! Nia sing...

The outcome?? aihhhhh.....

Calvin is soooooo shy... even close eyes!!! -____-''''''

As if I'm gonna eat him up... aparahhhhhh...... OK lah... will send this pic to Venus also I think... to tell her that her bf is damn shy... aihhhhh...

So the movie... VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very funny!!!! Especially the panda's expression... hahahahaha... Love it!!!

Whoever haven't watch... FASTER GO WATCH!!!!!!!!! At least it'll make you laugh....

4 blahs:

Huei said...

WALAU!!! ur colleague..really....wana give her one big tight slap!

so DAMN stingy!

tai yi ma visit isit!?

aikss..so u din eat ytd?? take care arr..luckily u bought something for the movie!

calvin so cute la in that photo! hahahha

i lub kungfu panda!! i wana hug pandaaa!!!

CHEWDAN said...

u are in the bad mood meh? sorry i really can't feel it. i think my handsome face already brush off ur bad mood.

i look so tall in the photo....

btw, i think this is the first post of mine to any kind of blog...
congratz...

zoophobia said...

relak relak.. makan roti.. minum kopi... malam malam nanti.. tidur best best macam makan kari...

julieann said...

huei,
yeah lar... a Business DIRECTOR summore!!! RM10 also wanna "chak tin". nia sing...

oh i also love kungfu panda!!! :D

chewdan,
YO CHEWDAN!!!!!!! finally got ur own blog lar?? cant resists leh?? hahhahahahaha...

i think my handsome face already brush off ur bad mood
chewdan ah... errrr... i still got bad mood 1 even look at ur face... getting more bad after the discussion!!! kakakakakaka...

tzeliang,
huah it rhymes!!!!! errr... but why tidur best best macam makan kari ah?? eat curry can make u sleep better 1 meh??